UPSRLM Recruitment 2020 for 1954 Vacancy – UPSRLM has issued Notification for the Recruitment . reach on before Mar 07, 2020 Official Website http://www.sids.co.in/ Further details of Age, pay Scale, Fee & other details see on below..
Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihoods Mission
Dated: 13th February 2020
Important Dates :
Application submission Open date : : 15th February 2020
Application submission last date : : Mar 07, 2020 [ ]
Advertisement / Notification No : UPSRLM 4508/1354/Aajeevika/HR
Vacancy Details: 1954
Education Qualifications : Post Graduate Degree / CA / ICWA / Diploma / B.E from a recognized university/institute with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade
- All selected professionals will be on the role of Human Resource Management Agency (Service Provider), but will provide their services to UPSRLM on a full time basis.
- UPSRLM reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of positions without any prior information.
- UPSRLM may its discretion cancel/modify/amend the process at any time.
Reservation Roster as per Govt. of UP will be followed for recruitment. Reservation benefits would only be for those applicants with a valid domicile in the state of UP.
The advertisement is clearly stating the eligibility criteria in terms of age limits, education qualification, duration of relevant post qualification work experience (as applicable) for each position
- Candidates may choose to apply for more than one position, if they meet the eligibility criteria for more than one position. However, UPSRLM reserves the decision to conduct written examination for all/ multiple positions in same sitting. In that case, the candidate will have to choose which position s/he wishes to appear in written test
The date of calculating age limits, duration of work experience would be 13/02/2020.
- Screening of applications received would be strictly done on the basis of eligibility criteria prescribed for the position. Based on the information provided by candidates online, those who meet the eligibility criteria will be provisionally shortlisted to appear for the selection process.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ENSURE that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria for the position by carefully going through the prescribed eligibility criteria for the position. UPSRLM has the irrefutable right to revoke lien to any candidate’s application/employment at any stage of the recruitment process, including Post joining.
It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that all information submitted by them in the online application, is true and is supported by original documents as proof. They should carefully fill in the online application form.
All information and details claimed in the online application form by the candidate would be verified before the start of stage two of the selection process by matching it with original documents as proof. In case it is found that the candidate in unable to provide proof of details provided online (e.g. – age, domicile, reservation category, education qualification, work experience etc.), Or it is found that a candidate has produced a fake certificate for any of the above, OR it is found that the candidate does not meet the eligibility criteria prescribed for the position, their candidature may be cancelled without any notice at any stage of the selection process.
- Applicants are requested to periodically check www.sids.co.in/upsrlm webpage for recruitment related details, updates and other announcements.
- Please note that all expenses to attend the selection process shall be borne by the applicants.
- How to Apply :
Eligible applicants are require to apply through Official Website and fill all respect details of application.and registered on before Mar 07, 2020.
Download Here PDF File Of Notification