Spices Board Trainees (Quality Evaluation Laboratory) Recruitment 2017- Spices Board has issued Notification for the Recruitment of Trainee Analyst (Microbiology/Chemistry) posts. Eligible candidates may apply through Offline Application Official Website http://www.indianspices.com/opportunities . Further details of Age, pay Scale, Fee & other details see on below..
Spices Board Trainee Analyst (Microbiology/Chemistry) posts
- Important Dates :
- Trainee Analyst (Microbiology/Chemistry) posts Exam Date : 24.01.2018 by 10.00am
- Name of The Organization :Spices Board
- Post Name: Trainee Analyst (Microbiology/Chemistry) posts
- Vacancy Details:Total 04 Trainee Analyst (Microbiology/Chemistry) posts
- Type of Apply: Offline
- Education Qualifications :Master Degree in Microbiology/Food Microbiology/Applied Microbiology or Post Graduation in Chemistry/Food Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry/Food Technology from recognized Institution
- Age Limit as on : age between35 years as on date 01.11.2017
PH for : Relaxation Applicable
Pay Scale :Remuneration Rs.18000/-
- Selection procedure : Written Test marks
Apply Mode : Offline only
- How to Apply :Eligible candidates are attend conducting test along with resume, recent passportsize photo, original certificates and one set of attested copies of certificates (Proof for age,education, caste certificate and experience if any) on the prescribed date in the office
Eligible applicants are require to apply through Official Website and fill all respect details of application, Attach scanned copies of latest passport size photograph and signatures be uploaded along with the application form.