NIOH Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2017 – National Institute of Occupational Health, Govt.of India has issued Notification for the Recruitment of Data Entry Operator Post. Eligible candidates may apply through Offline Application reach on before 31.10.2017 Official Website http://www.nioh.org/jobs.html . Further details of Age, pay Scale, Fee & other details see on below..
National Institute of Occupational Health, Govt.of India Data Entry Operator Post
- Important Dates :
- Application submission last date : 31.10.2017
- Name of The Organization :National Institute of Occupational Health, Govt.of India
- About: National Institute of Occupational Health (NIOH) Ahmedabad sponsored by the Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change, Government of India, New Delhi
- Post Name: Data Entry Operator Post
- Vacancy Details:Data Entry Operator post
- Type of Apply: Offline
- Education Qualifications :Bachelor Degree in any discipline with Computer Technology knowledge (Website development, designing, internet, publication) and one year work experience or 10+2 standard in any discipline with Computer Technology knowledge (Website development, designing, internet, publication) and one year work experience/Certified Para-Taxonomist
- Age Limit as on : age between 30 years
Pay Scale :Rs.11000/-
- Selection procedure : Written Test/Interview performance skills
Apply Mode : Offline only
- How to Apply :Candidates have to submit application on plain paper along with two copies of the detailed Bio-Data with the attested copies of educational, work experience certificates and testimonials at the time of reporting for interview
Eligible applicants are require to apply through Official Website and fill all respect details of application, Attach scanned copies of latest passport size photograph and signatures be uploaded along with the application form and registered on before 31.10.2017.