LIC Assistant Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2019 . LIC Assistant Recruitment Notification Released Online Application Started As well
Now time to Find LIC Assistant Exam Pattern , Syllabus and Selection Procedure
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) invites online applications from eligible Indian Citizens for empanelment for appointment to the post of Assistant for performing the various duties of Clerical Staff including Cashier, Single Window operator, Customer Service Executive, etc
Selection of Assistant will be done through a two tier process and subsequent Pre-recruitment Medical examination.
Phased: Preliminary Examination:
Preliminary Examination consisting of objective test will be conducted online. The test will have three sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows:
1. English Language/Hindi Language**
2. Numerical Ability
3. Reasoning Ability
**English/Hindi Language test will be of qualifying nature and marks in Language section will not be counted for ranking.
Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by LIC (not more than 20 times the numbers of vacancies) will be shortlisted for the Main Examination. Shortlisting for main examination will be on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in Section 2 and 3 above provided candidate obtain minimum qualifying marks in the Section 1 above i.e. English/Hindi Language.
Phase-ll : Main Examination:
Main examination will consist of objective tests for 200 marks. The objective test will be online. The objective test will have separate timing for every section.
- The candidates are required to qualify each of the Tests. There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests for main examination. 1Z marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question. The marks obtained by the candidate in each section and in the aggregate shall be arrived at after deduction of marks for wrong answers. Candidates will have to qualify in each of the objective tests.
- The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase I) will not be added for the selection and only the marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase II) will be taken into account for final selection.
- Candidate MUST obtain minimum qualifying marks in each Section separately and should also obtain minimum marks in the aggregate as decided by the Corporation to qualify in the examinations (Preliminary and Main).
- In case of similar marks of two or more candidates, the merit order of such group of candidates shall be as per the aggregate marks in main examination and further as per their additional post-graduation qualification (i.e. the person with higher educational qualification will be placed higher in the merit order) and in case of further similarity in educational qualification merit order will be decided on the basis of age, (i.e. senior in age will be placed higher in merit order). LIC will not be bound to take all the candidates with similar marks. It will take only candidates as per vacancy notified.