Yamunanagar District Court Recruitment 2016 Steno 02 Jobs
The District & Session Judge Yamunanagar at Jagadhri has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of 02 Stenographer, Unemployed position for vacant rank of Stenographer Grade-III on Adhoc basis. The Eligible candidates may apply the prescribed application format on or before 11th April 2016.
- The last date of receiving the application form 11th April 2016
- Stenographer Grade-III
- The Candidates A Degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Matriculation Examination with Hindi as one of the subjects and having the speed of 80 W.P.M in English shorthand and 20 w.p.m in transaction of the same and proficiency in computers (Word processing and spread sheet).
- The candidates’ age limit should not be less than 18 years and more than 42 years of age as on last date of application form.
- Age relaxation of SC/ST/OBC/PwD,Ex-servicemen, and physically handicapped upper age limit shall be as per norms of the State Government.
The candidate’s selection will be based on score obtained on
- Written Test
- Individual Interview
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates may apply through the prescribed application format as on before 11th April 2016 the candidates may send their request on plain paper giving full personal details, attested passport size photograph by gazetted officer, attested photo stat copies of eligibility and two self-addressed envelope duly stamped to the office of District & Session Judge Yamunagar at Jagadhri.