West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Notification 2014-Lecturer Vacancies : West Bengal PSC, Govt. of West Bengal has issued Notification for Recruitment of 90 Lecturer & other posts, the eligible candidates can apply before 30th July 2014 through online/offline. Further details regarding Fees, Pay Scale, notification file will be available now here.
Important dates remember :
Application submission last date : 30th July 2014.
Posts and Vacancy Details :
|Sr.No.||Post Name||No. of posts|
|2||Asst.Superintendent of Livestock (Management)||12|
|3||Asst.Controller of Legal Metrology||04|
|4||Scientific officer (Foot Print Section)||01|
|5||Probation cum After Care Officer||12|
|9||Domestic Science Mistrees||01|
|11||Junior English Mistrees||01|
Education Qualifications :
- M.Ed (Elementary Education) or MA in Education with 55% marks aggregation and Diploma/Graduation in Elementary/Primary Education certificate for Lecturer posts.
- Diploma in Animal Husbandry or Veterinary Science or
Dairying or Graduation/Post Graduation in Agriculture/Animal Husbandry /Veterinary Science for S.No.2 posts.
- Graduation in Science/Physics or Engineering Technology (B.Tech/BE) or Diploma in Engineering and Three years experience in a Govt.Officer (S.No.3 posts).
- Master Degree in Anthropology with two years in Foot Print Examination (S.No.4).
- Graduation with two years Administrative experience or
social welfare works (Sr.No.5 posts).
- Post Graduation in Hospital Administration/Hospital Management with Two years managerial/administrative experience in any reputed medical care facility (Sr.No.6 posts).
- Master Degree in Library Science with two years experience in Library Work in Public/Institutional Library (S.No.7 posts).
- Graduation in any discipline with Graduation or Diploma in Domestic/Home Science Training for Sr.No.9 posts.
- Graduation in any subject and Diploma in Physical Education with
special aptitude for and training in Physical Culture, Games and School Sports (Sr.No.8 posts).
- The training of teachers course for Kindergarten work (Sr.No.10 posts).
- Graduation in Arts group with Two years Teaching experience for Sr.No.11 posts.
- Madhyamik Examination of West Bengal Board of Secondary Education and Certificate Course of Computer Applications (Sr.No.12,13 posts).
Age Limit :
|Post Name||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Asst.Superintendent of Livestock (Management)||32 years||Rs.9000-40500/-|
|Asst.Controller of Legal Metrology||35 years||Rs.9000-40500/-|
|Scientific officer (Foot Print Section)||32 years||Rs.9000-40500/-|
|Probation cum After Care Officer||30-40 years||Rs.9000-40500/-|
|Asst.Superintendent (Non-Medical)||32 years||Rs.9000-40500/-|
|Assistant Librarian||35 years||Rs.7100-34600/-|
|Games Mistrees||32 years||Rs.7100-34600/-|
|Domestic Science Mistrees||35 years||Rs.7100-34600/-|
|Kindergarten Mistrees||32 years||Rs.7100-34600/-|
|Junior English Mistrees||32 years||Rs.7100-34600/-|
|Documentation Assistant||40 years||Rs.5400-25200/-|
|Computer Assistant||40 years||Rs.5400-25200/-|
Selection Process :
- Preliminary Examinations
- Screening Test
Application Fee :
Fee paid by Indian Postal Order or by receipted Challan from a Govt. Treasury in West Bengal or the Reserve Bank of India, Kolkata under the head ‚0051-00-105-State PSC Examination fees-001-Examination fees-16 other fees ((payable at G.P.O., Kolkata).
Visit official Website
How to Apply :
The Application format available at Notification file and send all required documents, affixed passport size color photograph with signed Application to the Secretary, Public Service Commission, West Bengal, 161-A, S.P.Mukherjee Road, Kolkata – 700026 superscribing on the envelope Advertisement No, Item No. & Name of the post
applied for? so as to reach him on or before the closing date of Application.