WBSSC Recruitment 2016
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC), Government of West Bengal and The Department of Agriculture has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of 818 Krishi Prayukti Sahayak, Agriculture posts. The Eligible candidates may apply through online application format on or before 08th April 2016.
- Starting date of online application 09th march 2016
- Last date for submission of online application 08th April 2016
- Krishi Prayukti Sahayak (Agriculture) 818 posts
- Must have passed Higher Secondary or equivalent examination from any recognized Board/ Council.
- The candidates’ age limit should be the minimum of 18 years and maximum of 40 years as on last date for application form.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ ST Category of West Bengal .
- Age relaxation for the Ex-Servicemen candidates will be as per rules calculated on the basis of the tenure of service rendered (Finance Deptt. Notification No. 6249- F dated 13 / 06 /1982) and other existing Govt. Rules and regulations.
- All categories of candidates except Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Persons with Disabilities (of 40% and above only) shall pay Examination fees of Rs. 200/- and Processing fees of Rs. 20/- (Total amount – Rs. 220/-) only.No exemption of fees is available to the SC / ST / BC-A / BC-B candidates of other states.
- Payment of Examination fees and Processing fees can be made online through payment gateway using Debit Cards / Credits Cards / Net banking of any bank. An amount of Rs. 5/- only will be charged by the concerned agency as “Service Charge” for availing Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking facility.
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates may apply through online application format on or before 08th April 2016.along with the following documents are require
- Elector’s photo identity card (epic)
- Uid (aadhar card)
- Admit card / certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent with photograph
- Pan card
- Driving license
- Bank pass book containing photograph of the candidate
- Any other photo identity card issued by the competent govt. authority.
Mayukh Bhavan, 3rd Floor, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700 091