WBSETCL Recruitment 2016 : West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited Notification ::
WEST BENGAL STATE ELECTRICITY TRANSMISSION COMPANY LIMITED, A Govt. of West Bengal Enterprise and the State Transmission utility (STU) of West Bengal invites online application from the eligible Indian Nations to fill-up the 421 Assistant Engineer & other posts (www.wbsetcl.in).Eligible applicants should following details on below..
Important Dates Remember :
Employment Notification No : REC/2016/01.
Opening date of Online Application : 29th January 2016.
Closing date of Online Registration : 20th February 2016.
Application fee deposit last date : 22nd February 2016.
Distribution of Vacancy Details :
|Sr.No.||Post Name||No.of Posts|
|1||Assistant Engineer (E)||26|
|2||Assistant Manager (HR&A)||02|
|4||Assistant Manager, (Corporate Communication||01|
|5||Junior Executive (F&A)||07|
|6||Junior Executive (Store)||22|
|9||Junior Engineer(E) Gr.-II||160|
|10||Technician Gr.- III||142|
1. Assiatant Engineer (E) – B.Tech/BE in Electrical Engineering /Electrical & Electronics / Power Engineering or Graduation (B.Sc) in Physics Group subjects with B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from recognized University /Institution.
2. Assistant Manager (HR&A)-MBA/MPM/MHRM with Specialization of Personnel Management/HR or Master Degree with Diploma in Personnel Management/HR recognized University/Institution.
3.Assistant Manager(F&A)-Graduation in any Group subjects with Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India or MBA in Finance specialization from recognized University/Institution.
4.Assistant Manager, (Corporate Communication)-Graduation with PG in Public Relations /Journalism /Mass Communication/PG Diploma in Mass Communications /Public Relations /Journalism from reecognized Institution.
5. Junior Executive (F&A)-Graduation with Inter CA/ICWA/PG Diploma in Finance & Accounts from recognized Institution.
6. Junior Executive (Store)-Graduation in any Discipline with PG Diploma in Logistics or Material Management or Logistics & Material Management or Supply Chain Management or Logistics & Supply Chain Management (OR) Graduation with PGDBM in Logistics / Material Management / Supply Chain Management.
7. Stenographer-Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 45% marks merit and Shorthand speed 80 words/min & Proficiency in Computer Applications (MS Office)
8. Office Executive-Graduation in any discipline & DOEACC- O level /Computer Applications course (One year) from any Institute recognized by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education/Diploma course in Modern office Practice and management from any institute recognized by WB State Council of Technical Education/12th Standard in vocational stream (Computer fundamentals and Programming and Computer Assembly and Maintenance) from State Council of Vocational Training, Govt. of West Bengal (OR) Bachelor Degree in any stream with Computer Application / Computer Science as a pass subject with 50% marks merit.
9. Junior Engineer(E) Gr.-II- Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Institution.
10. Technician Gr.- III-Madhyamik Examination pass and ITI under Director of Industrial Training in Wireman /Electrician Trades from Govt. of West Bengal.
Age Limit :
Candiates age limit must between 18-27 years as on 01.01.2016.Age relaxation for SC/ST and OBC-A/B candidates will be 5 years and 3 years respectively. Ex-Serviceman, up to 45 years for PWD categories.
Pay Scale :
|Junior Engineer(E) Gr.-II||Rs.32422/-|
|Technician Gr.- III||Rs.21537/-|
Selection Method :
- Written Examination – Domain Marks (Gr.-A)-60, General Aptitude (Gr.-B) –10, English Test (Gr.-C)-15, Bengali / Nepali Test ( Gr.-D)-15 marks/90 minutes (Except Sr.No.7,8 posts), Reasoning (Gr.-A)-60, General Knowledge – 10, Arithmetic (Gr.-C)-10, English Test (Gr.-D) , Bengali / Nepali Test ( Gr.-E)-10 marks/90 minutes for Office Executive and Stenographer posts.
NOTE : One mark will be deducted for every three wrong answers.
Fee Details :
- General, OBC-A/B & Ex-Serviceman(UR / OBC-A & BRs.400/- (Sr.No.1-4 posts)
- General, OBC-A/B & Ex-Serviceman(UR / OBC-A & BRs.250/- (Sr.No.5-10 posts)
- SC / ST candidates are exempted from deposition of Application Fees
- PWD (Sr.No.5-8 posts) exempted from deposition of Application Fees
- Using Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking System or Bank Challan system.
Download Official Notification file
Apply Online Here
How to Apply :
Candidates can apply on the WBSETCL website and make payment of application fee required to complete the entire process of submission of application and deposition of application fee to the bank, scanned copy of recent passport size colored photograph submit/Registrered on before 20.02.2016.
Also Read :