WBPSC Recruitment 2016 Sub-Inspector of School
Public Service Commission (WBPSC) West Bengal has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of Sub-Inspector of School posts. The Eligible candidates may apply through the online/offline application format on or before 10th May 2016.
- Last date for Submission of application 10th May 2016
- Last date of fees payment for all categories of post 10th May 2016
- Offline payment of fees can be made in 11th May 2016
- Sub-Inspector of School (15) posts
- Second Class Master Degree or Second Class Honours Degree with at least 50% Marks from a recognised University or Equivalent. The candidate must have also obtained minimum 55% marks in Madhyamik and 50% marks in Higher Secondary or equivalent examination from a recognised Board or Council;
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Teaching or Education from a recognised University or equivalent;
- Good Knowledge of Bengali – Spoken and Written;
- Ability to undertake extensive tour on official duty.
- Teaching experience in School, Proficiency in Games and Sport, Ability to organise extra-curricular activities
- Should be acquainted with social customs and culture of the Minorities of West Bengal.
- The candidates’ age limit should be the minimum of 23 years and the maximum of 32 years as on last date of application form.
- 9,000/- – 40,500/- (minimum pay in the pay band 10,230/-) with Grade Pay 4,700/- plus allowances as are admissible.
- The candidates’ selection will be based on Screening Test
160/- only + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of 5/- for online payment through debit/credit card plus 12.36% of service charge as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of 5/- only for Net Banking or Service Charge of 20/- only for payment through Bank counter (off-line payment). S.C. / S.T. candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee.
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates may apply through the online application format on or or before 19th April 2016 to 10th May 2016.along with original documents and certificates,