WBPSC Recruitment 2016 Sub-Inspector of School
Public Service Commission (WBPSC) West Bengal has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of Sub-Inspector of School posts. The Eligible candidates may apply through the online/offline application format on or before 10th May 2016.
- Last date for Submission of application 10th May 2016
- Last date of fees payment for all categories of post 10th May 2016
- Offline payment of fees can be made in 11th May 2016
- Sub-Inspector of School (15) posts
- Second Class Master Degree or Second Class Honours Degree with at least 50% Marks from a recognised University or Equivalent. The candidate must have also obtained minimum 55% marks in Madhyamik and 50% marks in Higher Secondary or equivalent examination from a recognised Board or Council;
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Teaching or Education from a recognised University or equivalent;
- Good Knowledge of Bengali – Spoken and Written;
- Ability to undertake extensive tour on official duty.
- Teaching experience in School, Proficiency in Games and Sport, Ability to organise extra-curricular activities
- Should be acquainted with social customs and culture of the Minorities of West Bengal.
- The candidates’ age limit should be the minimum of 23 years and the maximum of 32 years as on last date of application form.
- 9,000/- – 40,500/- (minimum pay in the pay band 10,230/-) with Grade Pay 4,700/- plus allowances as are admissible.
- The candidates’ selection will be based on Screening Test
160/- only + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of 5/- for online payment through debit/credit card plus 12.36% of service charge as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of 5/- only for Net Banking or Service Charge of 20/- only for payment through Bank counter (off-line payment). S.C. / S.T. candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee.
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates may apply through the online application format on or or before 19th April 2016 to 10th May 2016.along with original documents and certificates,
Visit Official Website
Apply Online here