WBPSC Recruitment 2016 Civil Judge 34 Jobs
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC), West Bengal has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of 34 Civil Judge Junior Division/Judicial Magistrate posts. The Eligible candidates may apply through online/offline application format on or before 02nd May 2016.
- Commencement of submission of online application: The 11th April, 2016 from 11:30 a.m.
- Closing date for submission of online application: The 2 nd May, 2016
- Closing date for submission of fees through online: The 2nd May, 2016
- Closing date for submission of fees through offline: The 3rd May, 2016.
- Civil Judge Junior Division/Judicial Magistrate (34) posts
- A citizen of India or such a person of other nationality as declared eligible by Government of India
- A degree in Law from any University or Institution affiliated to any University recognized by the State Government or the Central Government
- Enrolment as an advocate in the roll of Bar Council of any State or Union Territory in India on the date of advertisement for the examination
- Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali
- The candidates’ age limit should be the minimum of 23 years and the maximum of 35 years as on last date of application form. Age relaxation for Sc/ST category candidates’ as per norms.
- Rs.27,700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770/-. Allowances will also be admissible as per Government orders in force.
- The selection of the candidates will be based on Medical Examination
- Rs.210/- only + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- only for online payment through debit/credit card plus 12.36% of service charge as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs.5/- only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs.20/- only for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment).
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates may apply through the online application format on or before 02nd May 2016 Applications can be submitted through online only.
Download Official Notification File
Visit Official Website
Apply online here