WBPSC Recruitment 2016 Civil Judge 34 Jobs
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC), West Bengal has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of 34 Civil Judge Junior Division/Judicial Magistrate posts. The Eligible candidates may apply through online/offline application format on or before 02nd May 2016.
- Commencement of submission of online application: The 11th April, 2016 from 11:30 a.m.
- Closing date for submission of online application: The 2 nd May, 2016
- Closing date for submission of fees through online: The 2nd May, 2016
- Closing date for submission of fees through offline: The 3rd May, 2016.
- Civil Judge Junior Division/Judicial Magistrate (34) posts
- A citizen of India or such a person of other nationality as declared eligible by Government of India
- A degree in Law from any University or Institution affiliated to any University recognized by the State Government or the Central Government
- Enrolment as an advocate in the roll of Bar Council of any State or Union Territory in India on the date of advertisement for the examination
- Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali
- The candidates’ age limit should be the minimum of 23 years and the maximum of 35 years as on last date of application form. Age relaxation for Sc/ST category candidates’ as per norms.
- Rs.27,700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770/-. Allowances will also be admissible as per Government orders in force.
- The selection of the candidates will be based on Medical Examination
- Rs.210/- only + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- only for online payment through debit/credit card plus 12.36% of service charge as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs.5/- only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs.20/- only for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment).
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates may apply through the online application format on or before 02nd May 2016 Applications can be submitted through online only.