WB Police Recruitment 2016 Junior Constable 490 Jobs
West Bengal Police Recruitment, Kolkata Board has issued a Employment Notification for the Recruitment of 490 Junior Constable posts. The Eligible candidates may apply through the online application format for official website www.policewb.gov.in on or before 07th March 2016 to 08th April 2016.
- Starting date of apply online application 07th March 2016
- Last date for apply online application 08th April 2016
- Last date for submission of online application 07th March 2016 to 08th April 2016.
- Junior Constable 490 posts
- Applicants must have passed VIII standard from a recognized educational institution.
- The candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 27 years of age as on 01.01.2016. Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 (Five) years for SC / ST, 03 (Three) years for OBC applicants. Ex-servicemen will get age relaxation as per rules.
- Selection of candidates will be made by West Bengal Police Recruitment Board through a four stage process:
- Measurement of Physical Standard as prescribed under Para 3 (d).
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Test
- Only the candidates’ successful up to 3rd stage will be called for the interview. In the interview, the General Awareness of the candidates will be tested.
The Kendra will collect a Service charge of Rs.20/- (Rupees Twenty) for filling up the form and uploading the same along with scanned copies of applicants’ photograph and signature. However, no application fee will be collected from the applicants for this recruitment drive.
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates may apply through the online application format the candidates may visit www.policewb.gov.in on or before 07th March 2016 to 08th April 20116.
Download Official Notification File
Visit Official Website
Apply Online here