VSSC Recruitment 2016 Lab Technician and Technical 114 Jobs
Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC), Thiruvananthapuram has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of 114 Technical and Lab Technician posts. The Eligible candidates may apply through online application format on or before 11th April 2016.
- Advertisement No: VSSC-291 DATED 21.03.2016
- Advertisement No: VSSC-292 DATED 21.03.2016
- Opening date of online registration 21st March 2016.
- Closing date of online registration 11th April 2016.
- Technical Assistant- 35 posts
- Scientific Assistant -04 posts
- Lab Technician – 01 post
- Draughtsman -07 posts
- Technician -61 posts
- Catering Attentent-02 posts
- First Class Diploma in Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering.
- First Class B.Sc. Degree in Chemistry.
- SSLC/SSC pass.
- ITI/NTC/NAC in Electronic Mechanic Trade.
Maximum age limit is 35 years for UR category, 38 years for OBC category & 40 years for SC category. Ex-Servicemen, Meritorious Sportspersons & Persons with Disability (PWD), Widowed/Divorced women are eligible for age relaxation as per Government of India orders. Minimum age is 18 years for all posts.
- The institute is fixed for the basic pay of the candidates
- Technical Assistant Rs. 41900/-
- Lab Technician up to Rs.17100-24200/-
The selection of the candidates will be in the basis of
- Written Test
- Skill Test
There will be a non-refundable application fee of Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only) for each application. Fee is to be paid online through Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking or can be deposited in any State Bank of India branch (through SBI Collect facility). No other mode of payment will be acceptable and the fee will not be refundable under any circumstances.
Female/Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST)/Ex-serviceman [EX] and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates may apply through the online application format on 11th April 2016.