UPSC Notification 2014-Master Vacancies : UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) has issued Notification for Recruitment of 27 Master & other Posts, the eligible candidates can apply before 30th October 2014 through online (www.upsc.gov.in). Further details regarding Fees, Pay Scale, notification file will be available now here.
Important dates remember :
Advertisement No : 17/2014
Online Application registration last date : 30th October 2014.
Online Registration Print Copy submission Last date : 31st October 2014
Posts and Vacancy Details :
|Sr.No.||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Director (Remote Sensing)||01|
|3||Master (Computer Science)||02|
|6||Assistant Labour Commissioner||14|
|8||Senior Lecturer (Textile Processing)||02|
Education Qualifications :
- Master Degree (M.Tech) in Remote Sensing or Geomatics or Geoinformatics with One years experience in
Remote Sensing and GIS Application in Agriculture for Assistant Director (Remote Sensing) post.
- Master Degree (M.Sc) in Agriculture with Two years practical/research experience in Agronomical problems for Farm Superintendent posts.
- Master Degree in Computer Science or Mathematics/Science subjects with Three years teaching experience in Computer Science in a recognized school or educational institution for Master (Computer Science) posts.
- Master Degree in English subject with Three years teaching experience in English in a recognized school or educational institution for Master (English) post.
- Graduation or Diploma in education or Adult Education from a recognized University/Institution with Three years experience in production of Literacy materials or conducting research in adult education from any Government Department Assistant Director post.
- Graduation/Diploma in Social Work/labour Welfare/Industrial Relations/Personal Management/Labour Law from recognized University/Institution for Assistant Labour Commissioner post
- Graduation in in Textile Technology or Textile Engineering with Textile Technology or Textile Engineering of recognized University or Institute; (ii) Three years’ practical experience as Lecturer in textile weaving Institution for Senior Lecturer(Textiles) posts.
- Graduation (B.Sc) in Textile Processing or Textile Chemistry or B.Tech/BE in Textile Processing or Textile Chemistry from a recognized University or Institution for Senior Lecturers (Textile Processing) posts.
Age Limit :
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Assistant Director (Remote Sensing)||35 years|
|Farm Superintendent||30 years|
|Master (Computer Science)||35 years|
|Master (English)||35 years|
|Assistant Director||35 years|
|Assistant Labour Commissioner||35 years|
|Senior Lecturer(Textiles)||35 years|
|Senior Lecturer (Textile Processing)||35 years|
Pay Scale :
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Grade pay|
|Assistant Director (Remote Sensing)||Rs.15600-39100/-||Rs.5400/-|
|Master (Computer Science)||Rs.15600-39100/-||Rs.5400/-|
|Assistant Labour Commissioner||Rs.15600-39100/-||Rs.5400/-|
|Senior Lecturer (Textile Processing)||Rs.15600-39100/-||Rs.5400/-|
Selection Process :
- Documents Verification
Application Fee :
- General/OBC categories – Rs.25/-
- SC/ST/PH/Women candidates –Nil
Fee payable at any branch of the SBI by cash or by using Net Banking or by using Visa/Master/Credit/Debit Card system only.
Visit official Website
Apply Online Here
How to Apply :
Interested candidates would be required to apply online through UPSC official website and latest passport size colour photograph/Signature in digital form for uploading with the application form, making the payment of requisite fees, filled all respect details of online application should be registered on before 30/10/2014. Online Registration Hard/Print copy, attested documents send on before 31/10/2014.