UPSC-GEOL Examination 2016 : Union Public Service Commission Examination Notification ::
UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION has issued for the Combined GEO-Scientist and Geologist Examination-2016 and fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination and Interested Candidates are apply through Online on before 04.03.2016.Further other details see on below..
Online Apply Dates :
Examination Notification No : 4/2016-GEOL
Date of Issue : 06th February 2016.
Online Application submission last date : 04th March 2016.
Distribution of Vacancy Details :
|Sr.No.||Post Name||No.of Posts|
|1||Geologist (Group A)||121|
|2||Geophysicist (Group A)||56|
|3||Chemist (Group A)-||29|
|4||Junior Hydrogeologists (Scientist B)-Group A||02|
Education Qualifications :
Geologist (Group A)-
- Post Graduation in Geological Science/Geology/Applied Geology/Geo-Exploration/Mineral Exploration/Engineering Geology/Marine Geology/Earth Sciences and Resource management/Ocenography and Coastal Area Srudies/Petroleum Geosciences/Petroleum Exploration/Geochemistry/Geological Technology/Geophysical Technology from recognized University.
Geophysicist (Group A)-
- Post Graduation in Physics/Applied Physics/Geophysics/Integrated PG in Exploration Geophysics/Applied Geophysics/Marine Geophysics/Technical, Applied Geophysics from recognized University.
Chemist (Group A)-
- Post Graduation in Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry from recognized University.
Junior Hydrgeologists (Scientist B) –
- Post Graduation in Geology/Applied Geology/Marine Geology from recognized University.
Age Preference :
Candidates must be attained the age minimum 21 years and maximum 32 years as on 01.01.2016.Upper age limit ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir/Ex.Servicemen (ECO/SSCO)/SC/ST-5 years, PWD-10 years for blind, deaf- mute and orthopedically handicapped persons, OBC-3 years, Government servants-7 years admissible.
Fee Details :
Candidates of GEN/OBC are required to pay the examination fee Rs.200/- & candidates of Female/SC/ST/ PH are exempted from examination fee.Fee depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using Net Banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank o f Patiala /State Bank o f Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/ Debit Card Online system.
Selection Process :
- Geologist (Group A)-General English (common for all category) – for Each paper consists 200 marks/3 hours (total three papers)
- Geophysicist (Group A)-General English (common for all category) – for Each paper consists 200 marks/3 hours (total three papers)
- Chemist (Group A)-General English (common for all category) – for Each paper consists 200 marks/3 hours (total three papers)
- Junior Hydrgeologists (Scientist B)-General English (common for all category) – for Each paper consists 200 marks/3 hours (total three papers)
Download Official Notification file
Visit Official Website
Apply Online Here
How to Apply :
Eligible Candidates are apply for the jobs in online & containing scanning of certificates and colour passport size photo, fill payment details and register on before 04.03.2016.
Also Read :