UPSC CMS Examination 2016 : Union Public Service Commission Notification ::
UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION has issued notification of Combined Medical Service Examination-2016 for 1009 Assistant Medical Officer/General Duty Medical Officer/Assistant Divisional Medical Officer posts made on different Services.Candidates applying online for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination on before 01.04.2016 (www.upsc.gov.in).All other eligibility details mentioned on here..
Important Dates Remember :
Examination Notice No : 06/2016-CMS
Notice Date : 05th March 2016.
Last date for submission of application : 01st April 2016.
Last date for payment of Fees : 30th March 2016.
Distribution of Vacancy Details :
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways – 600 posts
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services –46 posts
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services –250 posts
- General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East Delhi-97 posts
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council –16 posts
Education Qualifications :
- MBBS Degree from recognized University.
- Complete the compulsory rotating internship
Age Limit :
candidate for CMS examination must not have attained the age of 32 years as on 01.01.2016.Age relaxation on following steps
- Ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir/Ex.Servicemen (ECOs/SSCO) –5 years
- Defence Services personnel disabled in operations during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area –3 years
- Blind, deaf-mute and Orthopaedically handicapped candidates-10 years
- Ministry of Railways will be granted relaxation in age to the extent of the period of service rendered by them as adhoc Doctors in Railways
Selection Method :
Fee Details :
Candidates shall pay examination fee Rs.200/- and female/SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted from payment of fee. Fee depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card Online system.
Download Official Notification file
Visit Official Website
Apply Online Here
How to Apply :
Candidates are required to apply Online by using UPSC official Website and filled all respect details of application, Attach scanned copies of testimonials, latest passport size photograph and signatures be uploaded along with the application form and registered on before 01.04.2016.
Also Read :