UPSC Recruitment 2016 : Union Public Service Commission Notification ::
UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION has issued notification for filling up the 01 post of Caretaker(General Central Service, Group-C) on deputation basis.Eligible applicants may apply by offline application and filled form submit on before 60 days of the publication of the circular in the Employment News (www.upsc.gov.in).
Important Dates Remember :
Last date for receipt of the Application : 60 days of the publication of the circular in the Employment News.
Education Qualifications :
- Diploma/Certificate in Sanitary or Public Hygiene or Diploma/Certificate in Electrical/Civil Engineering/Sanitary Engineering discipline
- Must be two years experience
- Five years regular service in posts in the scale of with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
- Ten years regular service in posts in the scale of with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-
- Thirteen years regular service in posts in the scale of with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-
Age Limit :
Maximum age-limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Pay Scale :
Appointed Caretaker will get pay allowance Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade pay 2800/- on Promotion/Deputation basis.
Download Application form
How to Apply :
Application download from official website/notification file and filled form, attested copies send to Sh. S. K. Nayak, Under Secretary (Admn.II), Room No. 1-MB, First Floor, Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069.