University of Burdwan Notification 2014-Office Assistant Vacancies : University of Burdwan, West Bengal has issued Notification for Recruitment of 163 Office Assistant & other Posts, the eligible candidates can apply before 10th November 2014 through offline (www.buruniv.ac.in). Further details regarding Fees, Pay Scale, notification file will be available now here.
Important dates remember :
Advertisement No : 09/2013-2014
Application Availability Dates : 15th October to 05th November 2014.
Filled Application submission Last date : 10th November 2014.
Posts and Vacancy Details :
|Sr.No.||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|2||Laboratory-cum- General Duty Attendant Gr. III||25|
|3||General Duty Attendant (GDA)||30|
|5||Assistant Librarian Gr. II||09|
|6||Technical Assistant Gr. II||20|
|10||Hostel Attendant (Female)||02|
|14||Hostel / Mess Employee||10|
|15||Sub Assistant Engineer Gr. III (Civil||01|
|19||Helper Night Trip Operator||01|
|20||Machine / Instrument Operator||05|
|22||Workshop Mate (for Physics Department||02|
|23||Junior Mechanic (for Physics Department)||01|
|26||Junior Catering Assistant||03|
|27||Technical Assistant Grade-A (for USIC)||02|
Education Qualifications :
- Graduation in any discipline from Recognized University Sr.No.5,6,7,11,13,17,23 posts
- 10+2 Examination pass for Sr.No.1,4,9.11,15 posts
- VIIIth Standard Examination pass for Sr.No.2,3,10,14,16,18,20,22,24,25,26 Posts
- Madhyamic Examination or equivalent Examination pass for Sr.No.8,21,27 posts
- M.A in Ancient Indian History & Culture and experience in works of Museum and knowledge of documentation & preservation for Assistant Curator posts.
- VIIIth Class pass and ITI Electrical Trade works/workman’s permit issued by licensing Board for Helper Night Trip Operator posts.
Age Limit :
Applicants age limit must be below 40 years as on 10/11/2014. Age Relaxable for Reserved categories as per Government of West Bengal rules.
Pay Scale :
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|Sr.No.15, 13,12,6,5 posts||Rs.9000-28300/-||Rs.4400/-|
Selection Process :
Application Fee :
- General Category – Rs.250/-
- OBC Category – Rs.150/-
- SC/ST/PWD candidates – Rs.100/-
Payment by Bank Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Finance Officer, the University of Burdwan.
Visit official Website
How to Apply :
Interested candidates would be required to apply online through University of Burdwan official website and filled all respect details of application accompanied with DD copy, Education/Caste Certificates should be send on before 10/11/2014.The Prescribed Application download from 15/10/2014 to 05/11/2014 by official Website only.