United India Insurance Company Limited Recruitment 2016
United India Insurance Company Limited, A leading Public Sector General Insurance Company Wholly Owned by Government of India, Chennai has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of Medical Scale posts. The Eligible candidates may apply through the prescribed application format on or before 15th May 2016.
- Last date of receipt of application is 15th May 2016
- Administrative Officer Medical (Scale-1)
- A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of M.B.B.S. Degree or equivalent foreign degrees, which are recognized as equivalent to M.B.B.S. degree by the Medical Council of India, from a recognized University and must be holding a valid registration from Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council. The decision of the Company will be final in this regard.
The candidates must be the age limit of minimum of 21 years and the maximum age of 30 years as on last date of application form. Relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC/EX-Servicemen 3-5 years as applicable.
- The Basic pay in the scale of Rs.32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315/-
- The candidates’ selection will be based on Personal Interview
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates may apply through the Applications should be on A4 paper neatly types or handwritten in CAPITAL LETTERS and in the prescribed format only. Applications submitted in any other format will not be accepted.Superscribe at left and upper corner of the envelope “UIIC – ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER-MEDICAL” must reach by ordinary post on or before 15.05.2016 at the following address:
The Deputy General Manager (hr)
United India Insurance Company Limited
Head Office, 24, whites road, Chennai – 600 014