United Bank of India Recruitment 2016
United Bank of India a leading Public Sector Bank, Kolkata has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of 07 Company Secretary, Officer (Security) posts. The Eligible candidates may apply through online application format on or before 08th April 2016 to 28th April 2016.
- Opening date of online application 08th April 2016
- Last date of online application 28th April 2016
- Company Secretary (02) posts
- Officer (Security) (05) posts
- Minimum Graduate from a recognized University and Associate member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India. LLB/LLM will be an added advantage.
- Minimum Graduation or any equivalent qualification.
- The candidates’ age limit should be the minimum of 21 years and maximum of 40 years as on last date of application form. The relaxation in upper age limit is cumulative as per Govt of India guidelines.
- MMG Scale-II, JMG Scale-I
The selection of the candidates will be based on
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
The application fee SC/ST/PWD (intimation charges) Rs 100/- All others including OBC (intimation charges + application fee Rs 600/- Candidates have to make the payment of requisite fees / intimation charges by deposit of the fee through deposit challan to be obtained from Bank’s website for credit to collection A/c No 0389050194266 titled “UNITED BANK OF INDIA SPECIALIST OFFICERS’ RECRUITMENT PROJECT”.
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates may apply through the online application format on or before 08th April 2016 to 28th April 2016. Along with to produce original as well as self attested photocopies of certificates regarding qualification, experience, date of birth and caste (if applicable) as detailed below, in support of their eligibility at the time of interview.
- Payment challan /NEFT receipt/ cyber receipt
- Birth certificate/SSC/10th/SSLC certificate with DOB.
- Marks sheet & certificate of SSC/SSLC/X Std Marks sheet & certificate of PUC/HSC/XII Std.
- Marks sheet & certificate of Graduation.
- Marks sheet & certificate of Post Graduation if any.
- Marks sheet & certificate of Professional qualification where applicable.
- Discharge book (all pages in case of candidates for the post of Security Officer.
- Caste certificates in prescribed format (in case of SC/ST/OBC category candidates) any other relevant documents.
Download Official Notification File
Visit Official Website
Apply Online Here