UIIC, Chennai Notification 2014-Administrative Officer Vacancies : UIIC (United India Insurance Company Limited), Chennai has issued Notification for Recruitment of 323 Administrative Officer (Scale-I) Posts, the eligible candidates can apply before 18th November 2014 through online (www.uiic.co.in). Further details regarding Fees, Pay Scale, notification file will be available now here.
Important dates remember :
Opening date of Online Application : 29th October 2014.
Closing date of Online Registration : 18th November 2014
Last date for Payment of Fees : 29th Oct. to 18th Nov. 2014.
Date of Screening test : Dec.Last Week 2014.
Date of Main Exam& Descriptive test : Last week of January 2015.
Posts and Vacancy Details :
|Sr.No.||Discipline name||No. of Posts|
Education Qualifications :
|Discipline name||No. of Posts|
|Finance||M.Com/CA/ICWA or MBA in Finance|
|Automobile||B.Tech/BE or Diploma in Automobile Engineering|
|Generalist||Graduation in any discipline|
Age Limit :
Minimum age limit 21 years
maximum age limit – 30 years as on 01/10/2014. Age Relaxation for belonging SC/ST/domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir-5years, OBC –3 years,PWD (UR) – 10 years, Widows, Divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands –9 years & Confirmed Employees of Public Sector General Insurance Companies (including GIC & Agriculture Insurance Company of India Ltd.)- 08 years applicable as per Govt.Order.
Pay Scale :
Approximately Monthly Pay Scale Rs.37000/- in Metropolitan centers.
Selection Process :
- Screening Test
- Main examination (online multiple choice objective type)
- Descriptive Test
Application/Intimation Fee :
- General/OBC & others – Rs.500/-
- SC/STPWD/Permanent Employees of UIIC – Rs.100/-
- Payment Mode – By Online only.
Visit official Website
Apply Online Here
How to Apply :
- Interested candidates would be required to apply online through UIIC official Website
- Select detailed advertisement (English
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere
to the required specifications.
- Online Payment of the requisite Postage/Intimation charges
- keep the necessary details/documents
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated and Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt for future reference.
Probation Period : One Year.