UCO Bank Recruitment 2016 : Uco Bank Notification ::
UCO Bank has invites Online application for 25 Specialist Officer (Law Officer & Engineer) posts.Interested candidates are apply online on before 15.03.2016 (www.ucobank.com).Furhter details see on below..
Important Dates Remember :
Commencing Date Online Application : 23rd February 2016.
Last date of Online Registration : 15th March 2016.
Online Examination Date : 06th May 2016.
Distribution of Vacancy Details :
|Category Name||Spiecialist officer (law officer)-(MMGS-II)||Spiecialist officer (Engineer)-(JMGS-I)|
Education Qualifications :
Law Officer (MMGS-II) :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law (OR)
- Five years integrated course of law from recognized Institution.
- Must be five years enrolled as an Advocate with Bar Council.
- Age limit should between 28-35 years as o 01.04.2015.Age relaxable belonging SC/ST/OBC/Ex.Servicemen candidates.
- Graduation in Civil/Electrical Engineering from recognized Institution.
- Age limit should between 21-30 years as o 01.04.2015.Age relaxable belonging SC/ST/OBC/Ex.Servicemen candidates.
Selection Process :
Candidates selection will be on basis of online test conducted by IBPS and interview conducted by Bank
1. Online Test –200 Questions/200 marks/12 minutes
- Reasoning-50 questions/50 marks
- English Language -50 questions/25 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude-50 questions/50 marks
- Professional Knowledge (Relevant to the post)-50 questions/75 marks
NOTE : Each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score).
Fee Details :
An application fee Rs.600/- for UR & OBC categories & Rs.100/-for SC/ST/PWD categories made by Gateway system by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Download Official Notification file
Visit Official Website
Apply Online Here
How to Apply :
Applicants are required to apply Online through Bank’s Website and fill all details of application, Candidates are first required toupload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature, payment details and successful completion of the online application should be registered on before 15.03.2016.
Also Read :