Tripura Rural Development Recruitment 2016
Government of Tripura, Rural Development Department has issued a Notification forthe Recruitment of 156 Lower Division Clerk, Work Assistant posts on Fixed pay basis. The Eligible candidates may apply through the prescribed application format on or before 04th April 2016 to 16th April 2016 between 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM.
- Last date for submission of application 04th April 2016 to 16th April 2016 between 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM.
- Lower Division Clerk (120) posts
- Work Assistant (36) posts
- The candidates must possess Madhyamik /HS or its equivalent examination from the recognized board.
- The candidate’s age limit should be the minimum of 18 years and the maximum of 40 years as on last date of application form. The age relaxation 5 years is applicable for SC/ST candidates.
- The candidates pay of 75% of the initial pay in of Rs. 5700-24000/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2200/- on fixed pay.
- The candidates’ selection will be based on Interview
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates may apply through an apply in the prescribed application format by affixing one recent passport size photograph along with attested copies of all relevant certificates, experience should reach to the Office of the District Magistrate & Collector w.e.f from 04-04-2016 to 16-04-2016 between 10.30 AM to 04.00 PM.