TISS Recruitment 2016 State, Zonal Programme Manager
Strategic Management, Innovation, Learning & Entrepreneurship Center (SMILE), Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of 05 State Programme Manager, Zonal Programme Manager, Finance Manager posts on contract basis. The Eligible candidates may apply through online application format on or before 15th April 2016 to 30th April 2016.
- Starting date of apply online 15th April 2016
- Last date of apply online 30th April 2016
- Date of Interview held on 05th May 2016 to 07th May 2016.
- State Programme Manager (01) post
- Zonal Programme Manager (04) posts
- Finance Manager
- Master’s degree or with Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 8 to 10 years of experience working with Government Departments or working in collaboration with government departments in the Skill Development sector with through knowledge of budgets, social impact indicators, project management, team management are invited to apply.
- 1 to 1.25 lakhs per Month (Consolidated Pay depending on relevant experience)
- Rs.50, 000 to 60,000 per Month (Consolidated Pay depending on relevant experience)
- Rs. 30, 000 to 40,000 per Month (Consolidated Pay depending on relevant experience)
- Candidates’ selection will be based on Interview
- The application fee of Rs.500/- be paid on-line. For SC/ST/PWD candidates the fee is not applicable. The application will be valid only on receipt of the application fee for those who are required to pay.
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates may apply through the online application form the link (Apply now) provided along with this advertisement on the Institute’s website www.tiss.edu.
15th April 2016 to 30th April 2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates should log on to the website www.tiss.edu.
2. Go to “CAREERS & TNDERS”.
3. Select the desired Post & Apply Online.
4. Fill all the required fields in the application form.
5. Take print copy of application form for future use
Download Official Notification File
Visit Official Website
Apply online here