TERI University Recruitment 2016 Assistant Professor
TERI University, Knowledge of Sustainable Development has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of 01 Assistant Professor posts on Direct Recruitment basis. The Eligible candidates may apply through online application format on or before 15th May 2016.
- Last date of apply of online 15th May 2016
- Assistant Professor (02) posts
- A doctoral degree in Law, in one of the following areas.
- Business law, environmental law, energy law, law and public policy Candidates with work (teaching/research) experience in a responsible position in an academic/ corporate/civil society organization and/or equivalent publication(s) will be preferred The candidate should have good written and oral communication skills Exceptionally meritorious candidates with LL.M will be considered for the post of Lectureship.
- The candidates’ age limit should be the minimum of 18 years as per norms
- The candidates’ selection will be the Personal Interview
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates can apply online through website www.teriuniversity.ac.in on or before 15-05-2016.
Instructions to apply online:
1. Before applying online candidate should have scanned copies of CV
2. Log on to website www.teriuniversity.ac.in
3. Click on “work with us” & Again on faculty Positions “Ares: Law”
4. Read all the Notification carefully & click on “Apply Online”
5. Fill all the details carefully & submit the Form
6. Take Print out of online application form for Future use