SSCNR Notification 2014-Research Assistant Vacancies : SSCNR (Staff Selection Commission), Northern Region has issued Notification for Recruitment of 30 Research Assistant & other Posts, the eligible candidates can apply before 31st October 2014 through offline (www.sscnr.net.in). Further details regarding Fees, Pay Scale, notification file will be available now here.
Important dates remember :
Advertisement No : NR/3/2014
Last date for Receipt of Application : 31st October 2014.
Posts and Vacancy Details :
|Sr.No.||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|5||Senior Library and Information Assistant||05|
|8||Youth Assistant Gr-II||08|
Education Qualifications :
- 10+2 Examination pass with Diploma in Speech Therapy from recognized Institution and Two years experience in dealing with speech defects in a Medical College or University or Clinic OR Graduation in Audiology and Speech language Pathology with one year relevant Filed Experience for Speech Therapist post.
- Master Degree in History with Two years research experience in the field of History for Research Assistant post.
- Post Graduation in Hindi with English as a subject of study at Graduation Level with two years experience of teaching Hindi Language for Evaluator post.
- Graduation with minimum Experience of handling Security/Sanitary arrangements of big building for Security Assistant post.
- Graduation in Library Science from recognized university and Two years‘ experience in public or Institutional Library/Computer Applications Course certificate for Senior Library and Information Assistant posts.
- Graduation with three years experience of supervising Security or Fire fighting work in Govt./recognized Organizations for Security Supervisor posts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Zoology combination subjects with two years experience in looking after wildlife in
Zoos/Sanctuaries for Zoo-Ranger Posts.
- Graduation with two years experience of organizing Youth Work or Youth Welfare Programmes for Youth Assistant Grade-II posts.
- Matriculation or Diploma in Accountancy/Commerce with two years in Government accounts and payment work for Accounts Clerk posts.
- 12th Standard pass and Certificate course or training in Agriculture from a recognized Institution with One year experience of work at an Agriculture Farm for Farm Assistant posts.
- Matriculation pass and Diploma /Certificate in Photography or Reprography from recognized Institution for Reprographic Assistant posts.
- Matriculation pass and Minimum Experience of calligraphy work in Newspaper/transcribe on stencil paper for Calligraphist (Jr.) post.
- Post Graduation in Chemistry/Dairy Chemistry/Oil Technology/Food Technology for Junior Chemist post.
- Matriculation pass and Should have Sanitary Inspector Course certificate for Sanitary Inspector post.
Age Limit :
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Speech Therapist||18-30 years|
|Research Assistant||18-30 years|
|Security Assistant||18-28 years|
|Senior Library and Information Assistant||18-30 years|
|Security Supervisor||18-27 years|
|Youth Assistant Gr-II||18-32 years|
|Accounts Clerk||18-25 years|
|Farm Assistant||18-25 years|
|Radiographic Assistant||18-27 years|
|Calligraphist (Junior)||18-35 years|
|Junior Chemist||18-30 years|
|Sanitary Inspector||18-28 years|
Pay Scale :
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|Senior Library and Information Assistant||Rs.9300-34800/-||Rs.4200/-|
|Youth Assistant Gr-II||Rs.5200-20200/-||Rs.2800/-|
Selection Process :
- Personality Test
- Screening Test
- Proficiency Test
Application Fee :
Applicants should have to pay Application fee Rs.50/- in the shape of CRFS (Central Recruitment Fee Stamps), These stamps are available at all District Post Offices of the Country.
Visit official Website
Download Application form
How to Apply :
Eligible Applicants may to apply through SSCNR official Website.The Prescribed Application download from
website and filled prescribed application send to The Regional Director (NR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No.12, Lodhi Road, CGO Complex, New Delhi-110504.