SSC, South Region, Chennai Notification 2014-Jr.Technical Assistant Vacancies : SSC (Staff Selection Commission), South Region, Chennai has issued Notification for Recruitment of 22 Jr.Technical Assistant & other Posts, the eligible candidates can apply before 24th November 2014 through offline (www.sscsr.gov.in). Further details regarding Fees, Pay Scale, notification file will be available now here.
Important dates remember :
Application receiving last date : 24th November 2014.
Application receiving last date : 01st December 2014 (Remote Areas).
Posts and Vacancy Details :
|Sr.No.||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Technical Assistant||05|
Education Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law or Commerce/Economics combination group from recognized University for Jr.Technical Assistant Posts.
- Graduation in Science (Zoology/Microbiology) subjects and must have minimum experience in Research/Experiments/Measurements for Quarantine Inspector post.
- Master Degree in Microbiology/Biochemistry or Zoology subjects and minimum experience level in Research/Medical Laboratory works for Research Assistant post.
- Graduation (B.Tech/BE) or Master Degree in Computer Technology/Computer Engineering for Assistant Programmer posts.
- Post Graduation in Tamil/Malayalam/Telugu/Kannada with Ancient Indian History subjects for Assistant Epigraphist post.
- Matriculation pass and Diploma in Art School/College from recognized Institution for Artist Gr-II post.
- Intermediate pass or equivalent Examination pass and Three years experience in Publishing House for Sales assistant Post.
Age Limit :
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Junior Technical Assistant||30 years|
|Research Assistant||30 years|
|Assistant Programmer||30 years|
|Assistant Epigraphist||30 years|
|Artist Gr-II||18-25 years|
|Sales Assistant||18-30 years|
|Quarantine Inspector||30 years|
Pay Scale :
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|Junior Technical Assistant||Rs.9300-34800/-||Rs.4200/-|
Selection Process :
- Skill Test
- Written Proficiency Test
Examination Fee :
- General/OBC Categories – Rs.50/-
- SC/ST/Women/PWD candidates – Nil
- Payment Mode – CRFS (Central Recruitment Fee Stamps).
Visit official Website
How to Apply :
Interested candidates would be required to apply through SSC-SR official website and filled all respect details of application, attested documents, Fee slip should be send on before 24/11/2014.
Address : The Regional Director (SR), Staff Selection Commission, 2nd Floor, EVK Sampath Building, DPI Campus collage Road, Chennai –600006.
NOTE : Applicants can verify official Notification file available from Employment News up dated from 25th-31st October 2014, Page No.02.