Sports & Youth Services Department Odisha Recruitment 2016
Government of Odisha, Sports & Youth Services Department, Odisha has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of Junior Coach posts on contractual basis. The Eligible candidates may apply through the prescribed application format 30th April 2016.
- Last date for submission of application 30th April 2016
- Junior Coach (19) posts
- The candidates should possess Degree from a recognized University with Diploma in Coaching from Netaji Subhash National Institute of Sports (NSNIS) under Sports Authority of India/ PG Diploma Courses in Sports Coaching conducted by Lakshmibai National Institute of Physical Education (LNIPE) Gwalior.
- Not less than 21 years or more than 32 years of age as on 01-01-2016. The upper age limit will be relaxed for SC/ST/SEBC/Women/Person with Disability candidates as per prevailing Rules of the State Government.
- The corresponding pay +grade pay i.e. Rs. 9300/- (Pay) and Rs. 4200/-
The candidates’ selection will be based on
- NIS Marks – 80%
- Sports Career Achievement / Performance – 10%
- Interview -10%
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates can send application in prescribed format completed application form on A4 size paper along with all enclosures by post to the commissioner-cum-Secretary, Sports & Youth Services Department, Government of Odisha, C-1, Nayapali, Bhubaneswar-751012 or by hand to Sports & Youth Services Department on or before 30-04-2016.
Download Official Notification File
Visit Official Website
Download Application form