The South East Central Railway is provided 15 vacancies in Paramedical Staff. Interested candidates are apply for the Paramedical Staff in South East Railway jobs. The closing date of the submission is 19.02.2016 & 20.02.2016.In other details written below.
Last Date for Interview : 19th & 20th February 2016.
- Staff Nurse – 02 Vacancies
- Lab Attendant – 01 Vacancy
- Lab Super dent – 01 Vacancy
- Pharmacist -02 vacancies.
- Receptionist – 01 vacancy.
- Clinical Psychologist – 01 Vacancy.
- Physiotherapist – 01 Vacancy.
- Health Malaria Inspector – 06 Vacancies.
1.Staff Nurse –
- Certificate as registered Nursing and Midwife three years course pass or
- Bachelor Degree (B.Sc) in Nursing recognized institution.
2. Lab Attendant –
- Matriculation with Science and Diploma in Medical lab technology (DMLT) course pass.
3. Lab Superintendent –
- B.Sc with Biochemistry/Micro Biology/Life Science with Diploma in Medical lab technology (DMLT) course pass (OR)
- B.Sc in Medical Technology (MLT) from recognized Institution.
- 10+2 standard in Science with two years Diploma in Pharmacy with registered Pharmacy Council.
- Bachelor Degree in Science with two years experience in Hospital health management .
6.Clinical Psychologist –
- M.Phill/Ph.D in Clinical Psychology.
- 10+2 standard with science with
- Diploma/Graduation in Physiotherapy from recognized Institution.
8.Health Malaria Inspector –
- B.Sc in Chemistry with
- One year Diploma Sanitary Inspector course (OR) National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Health/Sanitary Inspector awarded by National Council for Vocational Training, Ministry of Labor and Employment, Govt. of India, New Delhi.
- Staff Nurse – 20 to 39 years.
- Lab super dent – 18 to 32 years.
- Lab Attendant – 18 to 29 years.
- Pharmacist – 20 to 32 years.
- Receptionist – 18 to 32 years.
- Clinical Psychologist – 18 to 32 years.
- Physiotherapist – 18 to 32 years.
- Health & Malaria Inspector -18 to 33 years.
- Age relaxation five years for SC/ST & Three years for OBC.
- Staff Nurse :- Rs.21190/-
- Lab Attendant :- Rs.10670/-
- Lab Super dent. :- Rs. 20570/-
- Pharmacist :- Rs.12190/-
- Receptionist:- Rs.12190/-
- Physiotherapist:- Rs. 20570/-
- Clinical Psychologist:- Rs.21190/-
- Health and Malaria Inspector :- Rs.20570/-
- Walk –In –Interview.
- Original Certificates in proof of Date of birth, Education Qualification ,Caste, PH certificate for PWD candidates.
Download Official Notification file
Visit Official Website
How To Apply:
Candidates are requested attend interview on 2016 along with original certificates & Two passport size color photograph.
Also Read :