SBI Recruitment 2016 15431 Clerks Jobs
State Bank of India (SBI),Mumbai has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of 15431Junior Assistant , Junior Agricultural Associates posts. The Eligible candidates may apply through the online application format on or before 25th April 2016.
- The online requests and payment of fees are submitted by candidates in advance to 25th April, 2016.
- Candidates can download their call letters from 11th May, 2016
- for pre exam. The online test will conduct on May, June 2016.
|Sl .No||Name of the posts||No of posts|
|33||Junior Agricultural Associate||178|
|34||Junior Agricultural Associate||90|
|35||Junior Agricultural Associate||47|
|36||Junior Agricultural Associate||316|
|37||Junior Agricultural Associate||123|
|38||Junior Agricultural Associate||04|
|39||Junior Agricultural Associate||40|
|40||Junior Agricultural Associate||120|
|41||Junior Agricultural Associate||108|
|42||Junior Agricultural Associate||387|
|43||Junior Agricultural Associate||05|
|44||Junior Agricultural Associate||113|
|45||Junior Agricultural Associate||315|
|46||Junior Agricultural Associate||13|
|47||Junior Agricultural Associate||09|
|48||Junior Agricultural Associate||05|
|49||Junior Agricultural Associate||05|
|50||Junior Agricultural Associate||25|
|51||Junior Agricultural Associate||10|
|52||Junior Agricultural Associate||80|
|53||Junior Agricultural Associate||26|
|54||Junior Agricultural Associate||238|
|55||Junior Agricultural Associate||05|
|56||Junior Agricultural Associate||25|
|57||Junior Agricultural Associate||10|
|58||Junior Agricultural Associate||80|
|59||Junior Agricultural Associate||26|
|60||Junior Agricultural Associate||238|
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- Graduation in Agriculture or Agriculture allied activities from a Government recognised university/Institute.
- The candidate’s age limit should be the minimum of 21 years and maximum of 28 years as on last date of application form. The upper age limit and age relaxation of category wise SC / ST 5 years, Other Backward Classes (OBC) 3 years, PWD (Gen) 10 years, SC/ST/OBC 13-15 Years and the Ex-servicemen/Disability or as per Government Rules.
- The candidates pay scale is of Rs. 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230-1310/1-31540/-
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of The test will be online objective type, consisting of General Awareness , General English ,Quantitative Aptitude ,Reasoning Ability ,Marketing Aptitude /Computer Knowledge.The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be bilingual i.e., English &Hindi. Each test will be of 40 marks. For these objective type tests of total 200 marks for online Examination.
- Online Objective Test
- The candidates’ application fees for all the category of General and OBC Rs. 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges) and the SC/ST/PWD/XS Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only).
- Candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/Internet Banking.
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates may apply through the online application format on or before 25th April 2016 Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in along with Scanning Photograph and Signature all relevant documents /certificates.