SAIL-IISCO Steel Plant Notification 2014-Jr.Manager Vacancies : SAIL (Steel Authority of India Limited)-IISCO Steel Plant, A Maharatna Company has issued Notification for Recruitment of 89 Junior Manager & other Posts, the eligible candidates can apply before 18th November 2014 through online (www.sail.co.in). Further details regarding Fees, Pay Scale, notification file will be available now here.
Important dates remember :
Starting date of Online Application : 17th October 2014.
Online Application Submission last date : 18th November 2014.
Posts and Vacancy Details :
|Sr.No.||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|1||Jr. Manager (Safety)||13|
|3||Dy. Manager (Operation)||18|
Education Qualifications :
- Graduation in Engineering with Diploma in Industrial Safety Certificate issued by the Competent Govt. Authority and one year post Qualification Experience for Junior Manager (Safety) posts.
- Graduation (B.Tech/BE) in Metallurgical/ Mechanical/Production Engineering with four years post qualification experience for Assistant Manger (CCP-Operation) posts.
- Graduation in Metallurgical/ Mechanical/Production Engineering with Seven years experience in Operation of modern high capacity Air separation units (cryogenic pumps, cryogenic liquid storage and gas distribution systems) for Dy.Manager (Operation) posts.
- Graduation in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics Engineering/Chemical/Ceramic/Civil Engineering or M.Tech/ME in Environmental Engineering for Dy.Manager posts.
Age Limit : Upper Age limit three years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer), five years for SC/St & ten years for PWD candidates as per Govt. directives.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Jr. Manager (Safety)||30 years|
|Dy. Manager (Operation)||37 years|
|Dy. Manager (Various Discipline)||37 years|
Pay Scale :
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Jr. Manager (Safety)||Rs.20600/-3%-46500/-|
|Dy. Manager (Operation)||Rs.32900/–3%-58000/-|
Selection Process :
- Written Test
- Practical knowledge (both Technical & Managerial).
Examination Fee :
- General/OBC Categories – Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PWD categories – Nil
The application and processing fee, in a specially opened Power Jyoti account No. -31932241266 at Burnpur State Bank of India by mean of bank Challan form.
Visit official Website
Apply Online Here
How to Apply :
Interested candidates would be required to apply online through SAIL’s official website and latest passport size colour photograph/Signature in digital form for uploading with the application form, making the payment of requisite fees, filled all respect details of online application should be registered copy send on before 18/11/2014.
Address : DGM(Personnel-CF), SAIL-IISCO Steel Plant, 7 The Ridge, Burnpur-713325, Dt: Burdwan, West Bengal.