RRB Notification 2014-Para Medical Vacancies : RRB (Railway Recruitment Board), Ministry of Railway has issued Notification for Recruitment of 851 Para- Medical Staff Posts, the eligible candidates can apply before 01st December 2014 through offline (www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in). Further details regarding Fees, Pay Scale, notification file will be available now here.
Important dates remember :
Employment Notice No : 04/2014.
Date of Notification : 01st November 2014.
Application submission Last date : 01st December 2014.
Date of Examination : 08th February 2015.
Posts and Vacancy Details :
|Sr.No.||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|2||Health & Malaria
|3||Pharmacist – III||168|
|6||Lab Assistant Gr II||26|
|7||Lab Superintendent Gr III||31|
|10||Audiologistcum – Speech
|20||Cath Lab Technician||01|
Education Qualifications :
- General Nursing and Midwifery from School of Nursing and must have valid registration with Indian Nursing Council to practice as General Nurse-Midwife for Staff Nurse posts.
- Graduation in Chemistry and Diploma in Health/ Sanitary Inspector for Health & Malaria Inspector Gr.III/Male Field Worker posts.
- 10+2 in Science group and Diploma in Pharmacy and registration with Pharmacy Council of India for Pharmacist – III Posts.
- 10+2 Examination pass and Certified course in ECG Technician/Radiographer/ from recognized institution for ECG Technician posts.
- Matriculation pass and Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT) OR Certificate Course in Medical Lab Technology for Lab Assistant Gr II posts.
- Graduation in Bio-Chemistry/Micro Biology/Life Science/Chemistry subjects for Lab Superintendent Gr III posts.
- Graduation with Diploma in Hemo dialysis/Diploma in Audio &Speech Therapy for Haemo Dialysis Technician posts.
- 10+2 Examination pass and Graduation or Diploma in Physiotherapy course certificate for Physiotherapist posts.
- Master Degree in Sociology/Social work/ Community Education subjects for District Extension Educator posts.
- Graduation with PG Diploma in Dietetics Dietician posts.
- Graduation in Optometry or Diploma in Ophthalmic Technician course certificate for Ophthalmic Technician cum Optician posts.
- Graduation in Optometry or Diploma in Ophthalmetic Technician course certificate for Optometrist posts.
- Graduation and Diploma in Audio Therapy certificate for Audiometry Technician posts.
- 10+2 in Science/Physics/Chemistry combination group and Diploma in Radiography/ X Ray Technician/ Radio Diagnosis Technology for X-Ray Technician posts.
- Graduation and Diploma in Cardiac Lab in Cardiac Professional Cath Lab work for Cath Lab Technician posts.
Age Limit : Age Relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/Ex.Serviceman/PWD, up to 40 years for Railway Staff, Casual Labour and Substitutes categories as per Rules.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Sr.No.1 posts||20-40 years|
|Sr.No.3 posts||20-35 years|
|Sr.No.5,19 posts||19-33 years|
|Sr.No.8 posts||20-33 years|
|Sr.No.12 posts||22-35 years|
|Sr.No.15 posts||18-30 years|
|Sr.No.16 posts||18-35 years|
Pay Scale :
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
Selection Process :
- Documents Verification
- Written Examination
Examination Fee :
- General/OBC categories – Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/EBC/Ex.Serviceman/PWD/Women/Minorities – Nil
- Payment Mode – SBI Challan form or Post Office Pay-In-Slip
Visit official Website
How to Apply :
Interested candidates would be required to apply online through RRB official website and latest passport size colour photograph/Signature in digital form for uploading with the application form, making the payment of requisite fees, filled all respect details of online application should be registered on before 01/11/2014 to 01/12/2014.