RPSC Recruitment 2016 : Rajasthan Public Service Commission Notification ::
RAJASTHAN PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, Govt of Rajasthan has issued Notification of 82 Geologist & other Various posts.Interested candidates may apply Online through official website.Eligible candidates may apply Online on before 15.03.2016 (www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in).All other eligible details see on below..
Important Dates Remember :
Advertisement No : 07/2015-16.
Opening date of Online Application : 15th February 2016.
Closing date of Online Registration : 15th March 2016.
Application submission last date : 16th March to 14th May 2016.
Distribution of Vacancy Details :
|Sr.No.||Post Name||No.of Posts|
|1||Agriculture Research Officer (Udhyan)||07|
|2||Assistant Director (ISMTC)||01|
|3||Assistant Town Planner||03|
|9||Inspector Factory (Chemistry)||01|
|10||Inspector Factory and Boilers||18|
|11||Senior Scientist Officer||17|
Education Qualifications :
- Post Graduation in Chemistry or Physics/Physical Chemistry or Zoology/Bio-Chemistry with two years experience of working in a Forensic Science Laboratory (Sr.No.11 post)
- Graduation in any discipline with Diploma in Photography and two years experience in modern Photographic Techniques viz Photomicrography, U.V. and I.R. Photography, X-ray and Spectrographic Photography Ballistics Photography and Cinematography (Sr.No.2 post)
- Master Degree in Chemistry or Graduation Chemical Engineering from recognized Institution and five years experience in analysis of Rocks and Minerals (Sr.No.6,4 posts)
- Master Degree in n Geology /Applied Geology or Diploma in Applied Geology from Indian School of Mines and Applied Geology Dhanbad (Sr.No.5 post).
- Graduation in Machanical/Production/Power Plant/Metallurgical Engineering with two years experience as a technical personnel in the design, construction, erection, operation, testing, repair, maintenance or inspection of boilers (Sr.No.10 post)
- Graduation in Mechanical or Electrical or Chemical Engineering and Diploma in Industrial Safety certificate and Two years Practical experience in handling various aspects of Industrial Safety in Technical Institute (Sr.No.2 post)
- BE in Chemical Engineering from Govt. recognized Institution (Sr.No.9 post)
- Master Degree in Agriculture with Horticulture (Sr.No.1 post)
- Post Graduation in Mathematics with Statistics or Post Graduation in Agriculture with Statistics (Sr.No.8 post).
- 10+2 standard with Diploma in Occupational Therapy from recognized Institution (Sr.No.7 post)
- Intermediate in Architecture or Diploma in Architectural Assistantship course from recognised Institution with two years experience as Draftsman in Town Planning/Architect’s Office (OR) Polytechnic Diploma in Civil Draftsmanship with three years experience as Draftsman in Town Planning/ Architect’s Office (Sr.No.3 post)
Age Limit :
|Post Name||Age limit|
|Senior Scientist Officer||21-37 years|
|Sr.No.4-6 posts||20-42 years|
|Sr.No.2,9,11 posts||23-37 years|
|Sr.No.1,8 posts||20-35 years|
|Sr.No.7,3 posts||18-35 years|
Pay Scale :
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Grade pay|
|Senior Scientist Officer||Rs.15600-39100/-||Rs.6000/-|
|Sr.No.4,5,9,10, 1 posts||Rs.15600-39100/-||Rs.5400/-|
Download official Notification file
Visit Official Website
Apply Online Here
How to Apply :
Interested candidates can apply online through RPSC official website and fulfill all details of Application and registered on before 15.03.2016.
Also Read :