RMRC Recruitment 2016 Technical Assistant & DEO
Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC), Belagavi has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of 02 Technical Assistant (Sociology), Data Entry Operator posts on temporary basis. The Eligible candidates may apply through the prescribed application format on or before 25th April 2016.
- Last date of Receipt of Application 25th April 2016
- Date of Interview held on 02nd May 2016 between 08:30 to 09:30 AM.
- Technical Assistant (Sociology) 01 post
- Data Entry Operator (01) post
Technical Assistant (Sociology)
- Three years Graduate Degree in Sociology from a recognized University with 5 years’ experience. Or Three Year’s Graduate Degree in Sociology from a recognized University with diploma in the relevant subjects and 3 years’ experience in a Govt. recognized Institute / Organization.
- Master’s Degree in Sociology, Knowledge of Computer Applications.
Data Entry Operator
- 12th pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from recognized board. A speed test of 15000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer.
- BCA/MCA with experience in Data Management.
Not exceeding 30 years Relaxable for SC/ST/OBC candidates in accordance with the instructions issued by the Department of Personnel and Training from time to time in this regard.
- Rs. 28755/- per month fixed.
- Rs. 17040/- per month fixed.
The candidate selection will be based on
- Written Test
- Skill Test
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates may apply through the prescribed application format their application form downloadable from RMRC website http://www.rmrcbg.res.in with his/her own handwriting and carry the same along with all original documents in support of age, qualification, experience, and category (if applicable). The Applications will be received between 8:30 A.M and 9.30 AM by hand on 2 nd May 2016 at Regional Medical Research Centre, Nehru Nagar, Belagavi.
The candidates are required to submit a soft copy of the filled in application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 25th April 2016
Regional Medical Research Centre, Nehru Nagar, Belagavi (Karnataka)-590010
Download Official Notification File
Visit Official Website