RITES Recruitment Graduate Engineer Trainees through GATE 2016
RITES Ltd a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of 30 Graduate Engineer Trainees posts on the basis of GATE Score. The Eligible candidates may apply through online application format on or before 12th April 2016 to 01st May 2016.
Start date of online registration 12.04.2016
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Civil) 25 posts
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Mechanical) 05 posts
- GET (Civil) Full Time First Class Degree in Civil Engineering
- GET (Mechanical) Full Time First Class Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- The candidates’ age limit should be the minimum of 21 years and the maximum of 30 years as on last date of application form.
- Candidates will be be placed in the IDA pay scale of Rs.20600-46500 during the training period with starting basic pay of Rs.20600/-. Besides basic pay, they will be paid Dearness Allowance (DA) and House Rent Allowance (HRA) during the training period.
- After successful completion of training period and confirmation, candidates shall be engaged as Assistant Manager in IDA pay – scale of Rs.20600-46500, and would be paid Basic pay and DA, fixed/variable allowances as applicable in the scale, Performance Related Pay, HRA/Lease, Contribution to PF, Gratuity as per Gratuity Act. Other benefits would be as under:
- Leaves, Maternity Leave/ Paternity Leave, to Medical facility, Regular employees, Accident/Death Insurance As per company rules applicable.
- Leave Encashment. The approximate emoluments after confirmation as Assistant Manager shall be 10 LPA.
The selection of the candidates will be based on
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
The candidates will have to deposit the under mentioned amount of fees in any branch of Indian Bank all over India and would attach the RITES copy of payment challan. General/OBC Candidates Rs. 500/-there is No fees for SC/ST/ PWD Candidates.
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates may apply through the online application format on or before 01st May 2016 candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com. Along with The original testimonials/documents along with one self-attested copy of the following documents will have to be produced by the candidates at the time of interview if called:
- 2 recent passport size colour photographs
- Application Form
- ORIGINAL GATE SCORE CARD
- Certificates of Educational qualifications (in chronological order)
- Experience certificates (in chronological order)
- Proof of identity and address (Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving Licence, PAN Card etc.)
- Certificate in support of claim of belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Ex-Serviceman or Physically Handicapped, where applicable as GOI prescribed formats.
- Certificate in support of claim for age concession, where applicable
VENUE: RITES Bhawan, Plot No. 1, Sector – 29, Gurgaon – 122001
Download Official Notification File
Visit Official Website