RITES Limited Recruitment 2016 Engineer 30 Jobs
RITES Limited has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of 30 Graduate Engineer Trainee (Civil), Graduate Engineer Trainee (Mechanical) through Gate 2016. The Eligible candidates may apply through the online application format on or before 12th April 2016 to 01st May 2016.
- Starting date of apply online 12th April 2016
- Last date of apply online 01st May 2016
- Last date for Fee Deposited by Challan at Bank 04th MAY 2016
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Civil) 25 posts
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Mechanical) 05 posts
- GET (Civil) Full Time First Class Degree in Civil Engineering
- GET (Mechanical) Full Time First Class Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- The candidate should possess full time Degree approved by UGC/AICTE; from a University incorporated by an Act of Central or State legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be Deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956. Sections A & B examination of the Institution of Engineers (India) which is treated as equivalent to Degree by Govt. of India, shall also be accepted.
- The candidates’ age limit should be the minimum of 21 years and the maximum of 30 years as on last date of application form. Age relaxation for SC/ST/PWD/EX-Service candidates as per extent Govt rules.
- Candidates will be be placed in the IDA pay scale of Rs.20600-46500 during the training period with starting basic pay of Rs.20600/-. Besides basic pay, they will be paid Dearness Allowance (DA) and House Rent Allowance (HRA) during the training period.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of GATE-2016 Score
The candidates will have to deposit the under mentioned amount of fees in any branch of Indian Bank all over India and would attach the RITES copy of payment challan. General/OBC Candidates Rs. 500/- and there is no fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
How to Apply:
The Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com The original testimonials/documents along with one self-attested copy of the following documents will have to be produced by the candidates at the time of interview on or before 12th April 2016 to 01st May 2016.
RITES Bhawan, Plot No. 1, Sector – 29, Gurgaon – 122001