RECPDCL Recruitment 2016 : REC Power Distribution Company Limited Notification ::
REC POWER DISTRIBUTION COMPANY LIMITED, A Navratna company of Govt. of India has requires the 22 Assistant Engineer (Electrical) & other posts to be filled on Fixed Term Contract basis initially for three years. Eligible candidates may apply through online Application reach on before 26.02.2016 (www.recpdcl.in). Further details of Age, pay Scale, Fee & other details see on below..
Important Dates Remember :
Online Application Commencing date : 27th January 2016.
Online Registration last date : 26th February 2016.
Last date of Receipt of Hard Copy of Online submitted Application : 06th March 2016.
Last date of Receipt of Hard Copy of Online submitted Application : 13th March 2016 (Far Flung Areas).
Distribution of Vacancy Details :
|Sr.No.||Post Name||No.of Posts|
|1||Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical)||08|
|2||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||08|
|3||Assistant Executive (HR)||02|
|4||Assistant Engineer (IT)||02|
|5||Sr. Finance Executive||02|
Education Qualifications :
1. Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical)– B.Tech/BE in Electrical Engineering with 60% marks merit recognized Institution/University approved by AICTE and Minimum five years Experience in power distribution Sector.
2. Assistant Engineer (Electrical) -B.Tech/BE in Electrical Engineering with 60% marks merit recognized Institution/University approved by AICTE and Minimum three years Experience in power distribution Sector.
3. Assistant Executive (HR) – MBA in HR (Human Resource) Specialization or Master Degree in any discipline with PG Diploma in HR From recognized Institution.
4. Assistant Engineer (IT) – B.Tech/BE in Computer Science/IT or MCA in Computer Science/Applications from recognized University/Institution and three years Experience with post qualification experience in PHP, Java, DBA/ Trouble Shooting.
5. Senior Finance Executive – Bachelor’s Degree with CA from Institute of Chartered Accountant of India/ICWA or CMA from Institution of Cost & Accountant of India Programme with three years Experience with specialization in Tax, Accounting, Audit and Balance Sheet preparation.
Age Limit (31.12.2015) :
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Sr.No.2-5 posts||30 years|
|Assistant Executive Engineer||33 years|
Pay Scale :
|Assistant Executive Engineer/Sr. Finance Executive||Rs.70000/-|
Selection Method :
Shortlisted Candidates shall be called for Personal Interview to be conducted at New Delhi.
Fee Details :
The Non-refundable application fee Rs.100/- paid by Bank Demand Draft favoring REC Power Distribution Company Ltd payable at New Delhi
Visit official Website
Apply Online Here
How to Apply :
Eligible applicants are require to apply Online through Official Website and fill all respect details of application, Attach scanned copies of testimonials, latest passport size photograph and signatures be uploaded along with the application form and registered on before 26.02.2016.
Also Read :