Raksha Shakti University Recruitment 2016 Teaching Jobs
Raksha Shakti University (Established by Govt. of Gujarat & recognized by UGC),Gujarat has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of Professor (Law), Associate Professor (Police Administration) posts purely on temporary basis. The Eligible candidates may apply through the prescribed application format on or before 21st April 2016.
- Last date for submission of application on 21st April 2016
- Professor (Law) 01 post
- Associate Professor (Police Administration) 01 post
- An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned / allied / relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and / or research / policy papers in indexed / ISBN / ISSN numbered journals and as ISBN / ISSN numbered books.
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience of which preferably 3 years should be at the level of Associate Professor in University.
- Basic knowledge of computer application equivalent to a course on computer concept (CCC+) of the Department of Electronic Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) society or of the level as may be prescribed by the university from time to time.
- An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned / allied / relevant discipline with good academic record in the appropriate branch, where relevant.
- Basic knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi and working knowledge of English.
- The candidates’ age limit should be the above 35 years as on last date of application form. Relaxation of age is as per rules of authority.
- The pay scale 37,400–67000/- AGP 10,000/-, 37,400–67000/- AGP 8,000/-
The selection of the candidates will be theon the basis of
- Written Test
The candidates must pay the application fee in the form of the Demand Draft of Rs. 600/- ( in case of SC/ST candidates fees will be Rs. 350/-) in favour of the Registrar, Raksha Shakti University payable at Ahmadabad.
HOW to Apply:
The Eligible candidates may apply through the prescribed application format on or before 21st April 2016 and application form along with Detailed Instructions for Candidates is available on Website: http://www.rsu.ac.in The candidates may download the application form from the website and submit, duly filled-in all respects, along with the Demand Draft of the required amount as mentioned in the detailed instructions in favour of the Registrar, Raksha Shakti University, Ahmadabad.