Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016
Chandigarh High Court (Punjab & Haryana High Court) has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of 03 Book Binder posts on Direct Recruitment basis. The Eligible candidates may apply through the prescribed application format on or before 30th April 2016 at 05:00 PM.
- Last date for receipt of application 30th April 2016 at 05:00 PM.
- Book Binder (03) posts
- The candidate must be Metric and 2 or 3 years national Trade Certificate/National Apprenticeship certificate including 2 and half years experience.
- The Candidates age limit should be the minimum of 18 years and maximum of 35 years as on last date of application form.
- The candidates pay scale Rs. 5910-20200/- + GP Rs.5910/-
The Selection of the candidates will be based on
- Short listing of candidates Practical Test-cum
- The candidates application fee Rs.300 paid through DD/ IPO with the name of Registrar General High Court of Punjab and Haryana Chandigarh.
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates may apply through the prescribed application format 30th April 2016 along with requisite documents and complete in all respects shall reach the Coordination Branch (Receipt & Dispatch), Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh -160001.