PHED, Rajasthan Notification 2014-Jr.Engineer Vacancies : PHED (Public Health Engineering Department), Rajasthan has issued Notification for Recruitment of 824 Junior Engineer Posts, the eligible candidates can apply before 27th November 2014 through online (www.rajwater.gov.in). Further details regarding Fees, Pay Scale, notification file will be available now here.
Important dates remember :
Stating date of Online Registration : 27th October 2014.
Closing date of Online Registration : 27th November 2014.
Last date for Payment of Fee : 27th Oct. to 26th Nov.2014.
Posts and Vacancy Details :
|Sr.No.||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Engineer (Degree)-Civil Engg.||263|
|2||Junior Engineer ((Diploma)- Civil||355|
|3||Junior Engineer (Degree)-Mechanical/Electrical||92|
|4||Junior Engineer (Diploma)- Mechanical/Electrical||114|
Education Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.Tech/BE) in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering from recognized University/Institution for Graduate Junior Engineer posts.
- Diploma in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering from recognized Institution for Diploma Junior Engineer posts.
- Must know Devanagari Script and Rajasthan Culture.
Age Limit :
Minimum age limit – 18 years
Maximum age limit – 35 years as on 01/01/2015.Upper age limit applicable for reserved categories.
Pay Scale :
The Appointed Junior Engineers will receive Pay Scale Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.3600/-
Selection Process :
Selection will be on basis of Written Examination marks merit only.
Examination Fee :
- General/SEBC/OBC categories – Rs.1500/-
- Rajasthan Non-creamy Layer UR/SC/ST/OBC candidates – Rs.750/-
- SC/St of Rajasthan –Rs.375/-
- Payment Mode – E.mitra/Nagarik Seva Kendra or Online system.
Visit official Website
Apply Online Here
How to Apply :
Interested candidates would be required to apply online through PHED official website and latest passport size colour photograph/Signature in digital form for uploading with the application form, making the payment of requisite fees, filled all respect details of online application should be registered on before 27/11/2014.