PGCIL Assistant Officer (Vigilance) Recruitment 2016 : Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Notification ::
POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED, A Navratna Enterprise of Govt. of India, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India recruitment 02 Assistant Officer (Vigilance) & other posts.The Profissional Experienced candidates may apply online on before 15.03.2016 (www.powergridindia.com).Eligibility details see on below..
Important Dates Remember :
Advertisement No : CC/01/2016.
Commencing date of Online Registration : 15th February 2016.
Online Registration last date : 15th March 2016.
Last date for Online Registration hard copy submission : 30th March 2016.
Distribution of Vacancy Details :
|Sr.No.||Post Name||No.of Posts|
|2||Assistant Officer (Vigilance)||01|
Education Qualifications :
Officer (Vigilance) :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law or any Group subjects
- Two years post qualification experience in the Executive/Gazetted Officer Cadre
- Maximum age of 43 years as on 15.03.2016. Upper age limit belonging PWD/J&K Domiciled –5 years, Ex.Servicemen also applicable.Age relaxation is not applicable for SC/ST/OBC(NCL)
- Monthly pay band Rs.24900-50500/-
Assistant Officer (Vigilance) :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law or any Group subjects with 55% marks merit
- Should have minimum qualification experience
- Maximum age of 35 years as on 15.03.2016.Upper age limit belonging PWD/J&K Domiciled –5 years, Ex.Servicemen also applicable.
- Monthly pay band Rs.20600-46500/-
Selection Method :
- Screening Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply :
Interested/Eligible applicants can apply online application and online registration & online generated resume with necessary documents send to The Advertiser (PG), Post Box No. 9248, Krishna Nagar Head Post Office Delhi-110051.
Also Read :