OSSC Recruitment 2016 Junior DEO 232 Jobs
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC), Bhubaneswar state Secretariate Under Home Department, Government of Odisha has issued a Latest Notification for the Recruitment of 232 Junior Data Entry Operator posts on Contractual basis. The Eligible candidates may apply through online application format on or before 30th April 2016.
- Last date for submission of online application 30th April 2016
- Junior Date Entry Operator (232) posts
- The candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with knowledge in computer application or equivalent examination.
- The candidates’ age limit should be the minimum of 21 years and the maximum of 35 years as on last date of application form.
- The upper age relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to EBC/SC/ST& Women candidates.
- Consolidated salary Rs. 5200-20200/-+ GP Rs. 1900/-
The selection of the candidates will be based on
- Computer Fundamental (Theory)
- Test in Computer (Practical)
- Viva-voce Test
The candidates other than the SC/ST/PWD have to pay examination fee Rs. 100/- the fees can pay either through online or offline mode using the Treasury Portal or by the conventional Mode Deposited in the Treasury.
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates may apply through online application format for website www.ossc.gov.in on or before 30th April 2016 along with marks sheet photocopies, relevant documents and certificates.