OSSC Recruitment 2016 Junior DEO 232 Jobs
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC), Bhubaneswar state Secretariate Under Home Department, Government of Odisha has issued a Latest Notification for the Recruitment of 232 Junior Data Entry Operator posts on Contractual basis. The Eligible candidates may apply through online application format on or before 30th April 2016.
- Last date for submission of online application 30th April 2016
- Junior Date Entry Operator (232) posts
- The candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with knowledge in computer application or equivalent examination.
- The candidates’ age limit should be the minimum of 21 years and the maximum of 35 years as on last date of application form.
- The upper age relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to EBC/SC/ST& Women candidates.
- Consolidated salary Rs. 5200-20200/-+ GP Rs. 1900/-
The selection of the candidates will be based on
- Computer Fundamental (Theory)
- Test in Computer (Practical)
- Viva-voce Test
The candidates other than the SC/ST/PWD have to pay examination fee Rs. 100/- the fees can pay either through online or offline mode using the Treasury Portal or by the conventional Mode Deposited in the Treasury.
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates may apply through online application format for website www.ossc.gov.in on or before 30th April 2016 along with marks sheet photocopies, relevant documents and certificates.
Download Official Notification File
Visit Official Website