Ordnance Factory, Thane Notification 2014-LDC Vacancies : Ordnance Factory, Thane (Maharashtra) has issued Notification for Recruitment of Lower Division Clerk & other Posts, the eligible candidates can apply before 15days from date of Advertisement Publication through online (www.ofbindia.gov.in). Further details regarding Fees, Pay Scale, notification file will be available now here.
Important dates remember :
Last date of Online Registration : 15days from date of Advertisement Publication.
Last date for online Registration copy Submission : 21days from date of Advertisement Publication.
Posts and Vacancy Details :
|Sr.No.||Post/Group Name||No. of Posts|
|5||Lower Division Clerk||07|
|8||Medical Assistant (Male)||02|
|9||Medical Assistant (Female)||01|
|10||Telephone Operator Gr-II||01|
|13||Multi Tasking Staff||12|
Education Qualifications :
- Senior Secondary Education pass and two years Diploma in Elementary Education pass certificate for Teacher (Primary) post.
- Higher Secondary Education pass with two years post Qualification Experience for Laboratory Assistant posts.
- 10+2 Examination pass and Basic knowledge of Computer Operation for Storekeeper posts.
- 10+2 Pass and two years Auxilliary Nursing Midwife Course certificate and knowledge in Computer Operation/Hindi language for Midwife posts.
- 12th Standard Examinatio0n pass and Computer Typing speed 35 words/min in English or 30 words/min in Hindi Language for Lower Division Clerk posts.
- 10th Standard Examination pass and Basic Fire Fighting Course certificate for Fireman posts.
- Matriculation pass with one year experience in Trade for Cook posts.
- 10+2 Examination pass and Knowledge in First-Aid/Operation Theater /Sterilization Procedure for Medical Assistant (Male/Female) posts.
- 12th Standard pass and Proficiency in PBX board/Electronic Exchange for Telephone Operator posts.
- Matriculation pass and Diploma in Photography/two years experience in Photography.
- Matriculation/10th Standard pass and three years service as Home Guard/Civil Defence Volunteer Ex.Serviceman also eligible for Durwan posts.
- 10+2 Examination pass and Diploma in Pharmacy with registration certificate from Pharmacy Council of India.
- 10th Standard Examination pass and Knowledge in First-Aid/Nursing /Ward Procedures for Ward Shayak/Sahayika posts.
Age Limit :
|Post/Group Name||Age Limit|
|Teacher (Primary)||18-30 years|
|Laboratory Assistant||18-30 years|
|Lower Division Clerk||18-27 years|
|Medical Assistant (Male)||18-27 years|
|Medical Assistant (Female)||18-27 years|
|Telephone Operator Gr-II||18-27 years|
|Multi Tasking Staff||18-25 years|
|Ward Sahayak||18-27 years|
|Ward Sahayika||18-27 years|
Pay Scale :
- Teacher (Primary)/Laboratory Assistant- Rs.9300-34800/-
- All other posts – Rs.5200-20200/-
Selection Process :
- Written Examination
Application Fee :
Candidates must have to pay Application fee Rs.50/- by mean of Bank Challan at SBI (online) Branches.
Visit official Website
Apply Online Here
How to Apply :
Interested candidates would be required to apply online through Ordnance Factory official website and making the payment of requisite fees, filled all respect details of online application should be registered on before 15days from date of Advertisement Publication.