NSIT Notification 2014-Teaching Faculty Vacancies : NSIT (Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology), Govt. of NCT of New Delhi has issued Notification for Recruitment of 96 Teaching Faculty (Professor/Associate Professor& Assistant Professor) Posts, the eligible candidates can apply before 31st October 2014 through offline (www.nsit.ac.in). Further details regarding Fees, Pay Scale, notification file will be available now here.
Important dates remember :
Application submission Last date : 31st October 2014.
Posts and Vacancy Details :
|Sr.No.||Post Name||No. of Posts|
Education Qualifications :
- Master Degree (M.Tech/ME) or Ph.D with 10-13 years teaching/research/Industrial experience for Professor posts.
- Master Degree (M.Tech/ME) or Ph.D with Five years teaching/research/Industrial experience for Associate Professor posts.
- M.Tech/ME with 55% marks merit and must have cleared NET conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test pass for Assistant Professor posts.
Age Limit :
- M.Tech/ME Qualifications – 35 years
- Ph.D & D.Sc Qualifications - Above 35 years. Age Relaxable five years for SC/ST/Govt.Servants, OBC-3 years Applicable accordance with the instruction/orders issued by Govt. of India.
Pay Scale :
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
Selection Process :
- Education Qualification/Experience
Application Fee :
- General/OBC Categories – Rs.2000/-
- SC/ST/PWD categories – Rs.1000/-
Fee in the shape of Bank Demand Draft/Bankers Cheque/Pay Order should be drawn in favour of Director,
NSIT (payable at New Delhi).
Visit official Website
How to Apply :
Interested candidates would be required to apply online through SAIL’s official website and latest passport size colour photograph/Signature in digital form for uploading with the application form, making the payment of requisite fees, filled all respect details of online application should be registered on before 08/10/2014.