NPCIL Recruitment 2016
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL), a Premier Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy Govt. of India has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of General Manager (Finance & Accounts)posts. The Eligible candidates may apply throyg online application format on or before 20th April 2016.
- Opening date of online application is 23rd March 2016.
- Closing date of online application is 20th April 2016.
- General Manager (Finance & Accounts) 01 posts
- Medical Officer /D (Specialist) 06 posts
- Graduation in any discipline without less than 60% marks + CA/ICWA with pass class 2 years full time MBA or equivalent with specialization of Finance from a Recognized University.
- MBBS + relevant PG Diploma including DRM or 3 years of experience.
The candidates’ age limit should be the minimum of 40 years and maximum of 57 years as on last date of application form.
- The General Manger pay scale is RS. 37400-67000/- band pay 43000/- grade pay 10000/- Approx monthly emoluments at the minimum of pay band (BP+GP+Central DA 119%) – 116070/-
- The Medical Officer /D Specialist pay scale is Rs. 15600-39100/- Band pay -18750/- Grade pay 6600/- Approx monthly emoluments at the minimum of pay band (BP+GP+Central DA 119%)- 69396/-
The selection of the candidates will be based on Interview.
There is no fee for the candidates of application from
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates may apply through the online application format on or before 20th April 2016. Along with request enclosures, preferably by Registered /Speed post addressed to DGM(HRM-NT & Trg), NPCIL , 7th Floor, North wing,Vikram Sarabhai Bhavan, Anushaktinager, Mumbai-400094,Maharashtra.
Download official Notification for General Manger
Download Official Notification for Medical Officer
Visit Official Website
For General Manager apply online here
For Medical Officer apply online here