North East Frontier Railway Notification 2014-Fitter Vacancies : North East Frontier Railway, North Frontier Workshop, Dibrugarh has issued Notification for Recruitment of 43 Fitter/Welder/Electrician Posts, the eligible candidates can apply before 17th November 2014 through offline (www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in). Further details regarding Fees, Pay Scale, notification file will be available now here.
Important dates remember :
Date of Issued : 17th October 2014.
Advertisement No : 01/2014/DBWS.
Application submission last date : 17th November 2014.
Posts and Vacancy Details :
Education Qualifications :
- Matriculation or 10+2 Examination pass from recognized Board.
- ITI certificate in relevant Trades from institute affiliated to NCVT.
Age Limit :
Minimum age limit – 15 years
Maximum age limit – 24 years as on 17/10/2014.
Age Relaxable for SC/St-5 years, OBC- 3years, PWD/PH (UR) – 10 years & Ex.Serviceman also applicable as per Govt. rules.
Pay Scale :
Stipend will be paid as per extant rules.
Processing Fee :
- General/OBC categories – Rs.20/-
- SC/ST/PH candidates – Nil
- Payment Mode –Indian Postal Order or bank (SBI) Demand Draft
- Deposit Way – F.A. & C.A.O. N.F. Railway, Maligaon payable to GPO/Guwahati (IPO) or F.A. & C.A.O., N.F. Railway, and payable at SBI/Maligaon, Branch (DD).
Download Official Notification file
Visit official Website
How to Apply :
Fulfilled Prescribed application (Bio-Data) Sealed Box for dropping of the applications will be kept at the Chief Workshop Manager’s Office, N.F.Rly. Workshop, Dibrugarh during working hours (10am to 4.00pm.).
Address : Chief Workshop Manager/ N.F. Railway Workshop/Dibrugarh- 786001.