NIT Uttarakhand Recruitment 2016 : National Institute of Technology Notification ::
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, Uttarakhand has issued Notification for the Recruitment of Teaching Assistant/Teaching Associate & Counselor posts on Regular Basis. Eligible candidates may attend Interview on 01.01.2016 (www.nituk.ac.in). Further details of Age, pay Scale & other details see on below..
Important Dates Remember :
Advertisement No : 09/2015.
Date of Interview : 01st January 2016 at 11.00 am onwards.
Post/Vacancy Details :
1.Teaching Associate/Teaching Assistant – (Computer Science & Engineering/Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Civil Engineering/Mathematics/Social Science & English)
2. Counselor (Full time/Part time/Visiting)
Education Qualifications :
Teaching Associate :
- ME/M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering/Information Technology/Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Civil Engineering discipline or Master Degree in Mathematics/Social Science or MA in English language (OR)
- Ph.D in concerned subjects
- Pay band Rs.56000/- per month (Ph.D Holders), Rs.49000/- for PG Holders.
Teaching Assistant :
- Master Degree in Mathematics/Social Science or MA in English language (OR)
- B.Tech/BE in Computer Science & Engineering/Information Technology/Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Civil Engineering disciplines
- Pay band Rs.35000/- per month.
- Graduation in any discipline from recognized University
- PG Diploma in Psychology with specialization in counseling from recognized Institution.
- Remuneration Rs.45000/- (Full Time-Ph.D), Rs.34000/- (Full-Time without Ph.D), Rs.20000/- (Part-Time)
Selection Mode :
- Documents Verification (at 10.00 am)
- Interview marks
Visit official Website
How to Apply :
Eligible applicants may attend interview along with Original Education, Experience, Age proof, NOC for Govt. Employees, Bio-Data formant Application, latest passport size color photograph, one set of Photocopies.
Venue : Department of Science & Engineering/Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Civil Engineering/Mathematics/Social Science & English), NIT Uttarakhand, ITI Campus.
Also Read :