NIT Silchar Recruitment 2016 Assistant Professor
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Silchar has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of Assistant Professor post on contract basis. The Eligible candidates may apply through the prescribed application format on or before 15th April 2016.
- Last date of Submission of application 15th April 2016
- Assistant Professor
- First Class Post Graduates with Ph. D. in relevant discipline and having consistently very good academic record. B.Tech & M.Tech in relevant branch.
- 1 (one) publication in SCI journal.
- The candidates age limit preferably below 60 years.
- The candidates AGP of Rs. 6,000/-
- The selection of the candidates will be based on Interview
- Application fees of Rs. 500/- for General/OBC candidates &Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates be paid directly to State Bank of India A/C No.– 10521277057, IFSC Code – SBIN0007061 of Director, NIT Silchar.
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates may apply through the prescribed application format along with The Scanned soft copy of the application along with the relevant documents & transaction slip for the fees deposited should be sent to the following email address ”email@example.com. on or before 15th April 2016.
Visit Official Website