NIOS Recruitment 2016 Assistant and Junior Assistant
National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS), Noida has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of 11 Assistant, and Junior Assistant posts on Direct Recruitment basis. The Eligible candidates may apply through the prescribed application format on or before 23rd May 2016 to 25th May 2016.
- Last date for submission application 23rd May 2016
- Last date for submission of application for Remote areas 25th May 2016
- Assistant (04) posts
- Junior Assistant (07) posts
- Senior Secondary from a recognized Board.
- Proficiency in office Procedure, Noting, Drafting, Knowledge of Government Rules and Regulations.
- Working on computers with a speed of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour
- Working knowledge of Hindi and English.
- Senior Secondary from a recognized Board
- Working on computers with a speed of not less than 6000 key depressions per hour
- Working knowledge of Hindi and English
The candidates’ age limit should the minimum of 27 years as on last date of application form. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt rules/orders.
- Assistant Scale of Pay: 5200-20200 + G.P 2400/-
- Junior Assistant Scale of Pay: 5200-20200 + G.P 1900/-
The candidates’ selection will be based on
- Written Test
Application Form should be submitted along with a Demand Draft of 500/- for Unreserved/OBC category and 150/- for SC/ST Demand Draft in favour of Secretary, National Institute of Open Schooling, Payable at Noida.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may submit their application in the prescribed format along with attested certificates, latest passport size photograph, prescribed application fee should reach to the Joint Director (Admin), National Institute of Open Schooling, A-24/ 25, Institutional Area, Sector-62, Noida – 201309, U.P on or before 23-05-2016 & 30-05-2016 for remote areas.