NIMR Recruitment 2016 : National Institute of Malaria Research Notification ::
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MALARIA RESEARCH, under Indian Council of Medical Research, Bangalore has issued Notification for the Recruitment of 03 Senior Research Fellow & Technician posts. Eligible candidates may attend Interview on 08.01.2016 (www.nimr.mrcindia.org). Further details of Age, pay Scale, Fee & other details see on below..
Important Dates Remember :
Date of Interview :08th January 2016.
Education Qualifications :
Project Title – Develop a Sustainable Plasmodium vivax liver stage assay using human hepatocytes derived from induced pluripotent stem cells.
Technician -02 posts
- 10+2 standard Examination pass and Diploma (two years) in Medical Laboratory or PMW or radiology/radiography discipline (OR)
- 12th Standard Examination pass in Science Group and Diploma in Medical laboratory Technology Course certificate with one year work experience.
- Attained age limit 28 years and Age is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Central Govt. rules/orders.
Senior Research Fellow : 01 post
- Master Degree in Life Science with NET Clearance (OR)
- Graduation in any Professional Course with NET qualification (OR)
- Post Graduation in any Professional Course with two years work experience
- Attained age limit 35 years and Age is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Central Govt. rules/orders
Pay Scale :
The Recruitment post of Senior Research Fellow appointed applicants monthly Remuneration is Rs.25000/- & HRA Admissible for Senior Research Fellow, Rs.22450/- (Technician).
Selection Mode :
Candidates selection will be based on
- Written Test
- Personal discussion
Visit official Website
How to Apply :
Eligible applicants may attend interview along with Original Education, Experience, Age proof, Bio-Data format Application, latest passport size color photograph, one set of Photocopies.