NIMHANS Notification 2014-Sr.Scientific Officer Vacancies : NIMHANS (National Institute of Metal Health and Neuro Sciences), Bangalore has issued Notification for Recruitment of 05 Sr.Scientific Officer & other Posts, the eligible candidates can apply before 20th November 2014 through offline (www.nimhans.kar.nic.in). Further details regarding Fees, Pay Scale, notification file will be available now here.
Important dates remember :
Filled Application submission last date : 20th November 2014.
Posts and Vacancy Details :
|Sr.No.||Post Name||No. of Post|
Education Qualifications :
- Ph.D in Biochemistry/Life Sciences with 1-2 year experience in drug testing, HPTLC Analysis,
Gas – Chromatography, HPLC for Sr.Scientific Officer post.
- Master Degree in Veterinary Science and Two years experience in large animal house of biomedical institution for Veterinarian Post.
- Master Degree in Physics/Medical Physics with Diploma in Radiological Physics with one years post graduation experience for Jr.Scientific Officer post.
- Master Degree in Life Science or equivalent with two years research experience in electron microscopy laboratory for Sr.Scientific Assistant (Neuropathology) post.
- Master Degree in Statistics or equivalent subject for Research Assistant Post.
Age Limit :
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Sr.Scientific Officer||40 years|
|Jr.Scientific Officer||35 years|
|Sr.Scientific Officer||35 years|
|Research Assistant||30 years|
Pay Scale :
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Grade pay|
Application Fee :
- General/OBC Categories – Rs.750/-
- SC/ST Categories – Rs.500/-
Fee remitted through any fully computerized National Bank to State Bank of Mysore, NIMHANS Branch, Bangalore.
Visit official Website
How to Apply :
The application in prescribed form should be submitted along with the challan in original for having remitted prescribed application fee to reach The Director, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560 029.